The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mt. Coronet Galactic Grunt blocking the way w/o pokemon?

#1Goracks69Posted 7/14/2008 8:35:02 PM
Hey, Im kinda stuck in Mt. Coronet, and I have 7 badges, I entered from Oreburgh city and now, there is a guy deep in the cave that wont let me go through a cave door, and wont move because he has no pokemon. He says:

"I'm hopelessly lost! Please don't pay any attention to a lowly grunt without any pokemon!"

Anyways, I have no idea what to do to move forward to get my eighth badge, and I can't find out what to do in any walkthroughs. pls help. Thanks.
#2MLBloomyPosted 7/14/2008 8:38:42 PM
That's the wrong way. Backtrack and find another way. One of the walkthroughs should give directions to follow.
#3ZaithemasterPosted 7/14/2008 8:39:09 PM
I believe you have to go to the Galactic HQ and do all the stuff there before you can go get Dialga/Palkia.

---
dude, zai, i seriously have never laughed this ****ing hard on Gamefaqs before. Thank you XD - CrakkCityRokker Name = Zai.
#4ZaithemasterPosted 7/14/2008 8:40:04 PM
Or maybe not. I haven't played in months, so I forgot the exact order of things. <.<

---
dude, zai, i seriously have never laughed this ****ing hard on Gamefaqs before. Thank you XD - CrakkCityRokker Name = Zai.
#5Mirage312Posted 7/14/2008 10:39:35 PM
I'm not sure where excactly you are. But there is one guy who blocks the way to a part of the cave, where you can find a TM (Dragon Claw I believe). This part you have to visit after catching Dialga/Palkia.
---
Hope the door hits you on the way out. This topic was pointless to start with.
-FranckKnight ---I'm going to die of cuteness here. - Ishkabo---
#6Jeffmaz2001Posted 7/14/2008 11:03:19 PM
If you go back out that cave the way you went in, you will be at the south end of a trench. Go to the north end, turn left, and use rock climb. Work your way over to the north-east corner of the mountain top, and there is another cave. That is the one you want.
---
If u see me comin better step aside. Lot of men didn't, lot of men died.
Got 1 fist of iron, other of steel, if the right 1 don't get you then the left 1 will.
#7BlueSharinganPosted 7/15/2008 8:46:10 PM
OMG this is sooo stupid, when this path is cleared after you beat the E4 it just brings you to the top of the cave, its STUPID...
#8Goracks69(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2008 12:50:30 PM
Hey thanks a lot guys! Now, I can advance the story! A special shout out to Jeffmaz2001 for your quick and precise directions!
#9ZakinatorPosted 7/20/2008 11:27:23 AM
go to like a toysrus or a gamestop and look in the guides there lol
---
*Zakinater*
Pearl FC 025918178046