Trade In Value at Gamestop

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Pearl Version
  3. Trade In Value at Gamestop

User Info: AerialAlch

AerialAlch
8 years ago#1
Does anyone know how much this is worth at Gamestop? Gamestop employees hate when they get calls, so...
Like oh my god is that Charlie Scene?

User Info: barboid

barboid
8 years ago#2
I'd say no more than $10. It really depends on the store. Sometimes they'll have a sale where the trade-in values are higher, but it's usually for newer games that you normally would wait to trade....
This space intentionally left blank.
Currently Playing: Watching the inside of my eyelids...

User Info: Jeffmaz2001

Jeffmaz2001
8 years ago#3
Selling your game at Gamestop is a last-ditch desperate thing to do. They typically offer one forth of what they charge for the used game, so figure about $7 or $8 since they sell used Pokemon for $30. You could easily sell it on Craigs List for $20 or $25. Or get an account on Amazon.com as a seller and sell it there. The lowest Pearl price there is $20, Diamond is $22, and you get $4 for shipping that really costs only $1.

The best thing to go at Gamestop is to hang around the counter when kids come to sell their games. Offer them $1 more than the store will give them per game. That's how I got introduced to Advance Wars at a very low price.
If u see me comin better step aside. Lot of men didn't, lot of men died.
Got 1 fist of iron, other of steel, if the right 1 don't get you then the left 1 will.

User Info: alvinxie

alvinxie
8 years ago#4
10cent
go ebay.
Do not look at me or i will cry.

User Info: Cheezmeister

Cheezmeister
8 years ago#5
Jeff, you're brilliant.
You are now reading the shameless plug for Cheezus.
ftp://ftp.futureware.com/cheez/InstallCheezus.exe

User Info: Jeffmaz2001

Jeffmaz2001
8 years ago#6
Do NOT buy a Pokemon game off eBay. Too many bootleg copies that work only at first.
If u see me comin better step aside. Lot of men didn't, lot of men died.
Got 1 fist of iron, other of steel, if the right 1 don't get you then the left 1 will.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Pearl Version
  3. Trade In Value at Gamestop

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived