This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trade In Value at Gamestop

#1AerialAlchPosted 11/5/2008 11:26:39 PM
Does anyone know how much this is worth at Gamestop? Gamestop employees hate when they get calls, so...
---
Like oh my god is that Charlie Scene?
#2barboidPosted 11/6/2008 1:27:42 AM
I'd say no more than $10. It really depends on the store. Sometimes they'll have a sale where the trade-in values are higher, but it's usually for newer games that you normally would wait to trade....
---
This space intentionally left blank.
Currently Playing: Watching the inside of my eyelids...
#3Jeffmaz2001Posted 11/6/2008 9:57:56 AM
Selling your game at Gamestop is a last-ditch desperate thing to do. They typically offer one forth of what they charge for the used game, so figure about $7 or $8 since they sell used Pokemon for $30. You could easily sell it on Craigs List for $20 or $25. Or get an account on Amazon.com as a seller and sell it there. The lowest Pearl price there is $20, Diamond is $22, and you get $4 for shipping that really costs only $1.

The best thing to go at Gamestop is to hang around the counter when kids come to sell their games. Offer them $1 more than the store will give them per game. That's how I got introduced to Advance Wars at a very low price.
---
If u see me comin better step aside. Lot of men didn't, lot of men died.
Got 1 fist of iron, other of steel, if the right 1 don't get you then the left 1 will.
#4alvinxiePosted 11/6/2008 5:42:07 PM
10cent
go ebay.
---
Do not look at me or i will cry.
#5CheezmeisterPosted 11/6/2008 6:12:45 PM
Jeff, you're brilliant.
---
You are now reading the shameless plug for Cheezus.
ftp://ftp.futureware.com/cheez/InstallCheezus.exe
#6Jeffmaz2001Posted 11/6/2008 9:59:31 PM
Do NOT buy a Pokemon game off eBay. Too many bootleg copies that work only at first.
---
If u see me comin better step aside. Lot of men didn't, lot of men died.
Got 1 fist of iron, other of steel, if the right 1 don't get you then the left 1 will.