This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how come noone uses shedinja?

#1wutzgoodPosted 7/8/2009 11:52:42 AM
i mean almost every attack has no effect on him. he's one of my favorite ones to use.
---
peter griffin in person
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afs3AEF2KU8&feature=channel_page
#2Jeffmaz2001Posted 7/8/2009 12:41:41 PM
Sandstorm, Hail, poison,....
---
Trading is not cheating, but cheaters trade, so I don't.
#3gbchaosmasterPosted 7/8/2009 12:55:30 PM
From Smogon:

Fire / Flying / Dark / Ghost / Rock moves, non-Fighting / Normal attacks from a Mold Breaker Pokémon, Poison, Burn, Leech Seed, Confusion damage, Sandstorm, Hail, Spikes / Stealth Rock, Nightmare, Darkrai’s Bad Dreams, Life Orb recoil, Double-Edge recoil, Struggle, Struggle recoil, Destiny Bond, Perish Song, Aftermath, Rough Skin, Future Sight / Doom Desire, Ghost-type Curse, Jaboca/Rowap Berry recoil, and absorbing health against a Pokémon with Liquid Ooze.

In essence, we can consider that Shedinja has about 19 "weaknesses" (not counting the useless ones, like Future Sight).

The scary part is that there are 17 types in the game, but of course no pokemon is weak to all types; and most pokemon aren't OHKOed for sure by their weaknesses. Shedinja, on the other hand, has a whopping 19 weaknesses and they're all a OHKO.

Still feel like using Shedinja?
---
gbchaosmaster
#4UAC_KnuxPosted 7/8/2009 1:08:08 PM
I got beat to it by gbchaos. >_>
---
I am not changing this sig until they bring back the Swat Kats!
Started Thursday, September 24, 2008 >_>
#5gamermasterwizPosted 7/8/2009 5:38:07 PM
Aww Can't you use HP Up on it? that's sad. Now that 4th Gen is here some 3rd gen Pokemons are getting weaker :( that's very sad to know.
#6TactiseanPosted 7/8/2009 9:34:30 PM
HP up wont work on it. Shedinja's always been that sad.
#7wutzgood(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2009 12:20:59 PM
yeah but with a team of 6 shedinja with grudge you'd be surprised how many people run out of those moves and get beaten
---
peter griffin in person
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afs3AEF2KU8&feature=channel_page
#8RPG_Legend06Posted 7/9/2009 1:24:17 PM
Tyranitar, Hippowdon, Stealth Rock, a fire, dark, ghost, rock or (forgot the last type '-_-) attack, and your "team" is done.
---
^QFT
"Why would we get a vent server? So I can HEAR how annoying most of you are?"-DallDonn
#9Supplice_Posted 7/9/2009 2:03:32 PM
yeah but with a team of 6 shedinja with grudge you'd be surprised how many people run out of those moves and get beaten

Species clause wrecks that idea, as does the fact that Sheddy is slow as all buggery and isn't getting a Grudge off before it's fainted anyway.
---
Charming as usual. ~ Mirage312
The Radio Free Supplice broadcast system.