anyone still play the oldies?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Pearl Version
  3. anyone still play the oldies?

User Info: wolves_arsenal

6 years ago#1
just found my copies of red and silver (no idea where my yellow has gone :-/) after about 8 years lol, was wondering with the new games on the ds if any of you still play the oldies on your good ole gameboy colour or advance?

User Info: Erik212

6 years ago#2
My GBC got stolen with my copy of Crystal in it, but I really want to purchase the first 6 games again... I am OCD about my games having their boxes, but new boxed copies are over $100 on ebay... I'll just have to settle for some used boxes.
Another idea I had was the spy/sniper being able to climb into the soldier's rocket launcher and be launched across the map, dealing more damage, but no splash.

User Info: futureTrunks374

6 years ago#3
I'm playing gold now getting to the eight gym.

User Info: Madman_19

6 years ago#4
i still have all my old copies with all my awesome level 100 pokemon on them. including my MEW on RED. haha =]
SR for a Shiny Chimchar in Pokemon Pearl.

User Info: verac31

6 years ago#5
I was playing Blue and Red in an attempt to beat every Pokemon game before black/white came out, but I gave up and just decided to play the 3rd and 4th gen games to complete the pokedex and have all of those Pokemon to move to Black or White when I get them.
Platinum FC: 5414 1709 1320
Name: Collin

User Info: Coachowens

6 years ago#6
I still have my original GBC and a copy of Red, but since the GBC is messed up (the bottom battery will pop out because the spring thing is damaged) it's extremely difficult to keep playing. : (
Gamertag: Coach Owens00.

User Info: aeroblaster7

6 years ago#7
sometimes i still play yellow
Games beat :120
Diamond FC: 5027 7722 7470 trainer name hamzah.

User Info: Mega_Nacho_2121

6 years ago#8
I played fire red a lil while ago if that counts... This version is my least played seeing as it's the worst in my opinion.
"You are nothing but a roll that likes ponies" - LOZ
What I was called when I couldn't time travel...

User Info: absolking

6 years ago#9
Currently playing through emerald
platinum fc - 3566 8711 6340
soul silver fc - 4941 7936 7904

User Info: Shadowfire14

6 years ago#10
Fire Red doesn't count, it is Gen III. An oldie means that it is an older version.
I've been playing Pearl again so I haven't had time to play my old copies of Blue and Crystal.
Some of my favorite characters: Jayfeather, Fell, Larka, Fireheart, Rannoch
100 virtual cookies if you can name where anyone of those came from.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Pearl Version
  3. anyone still play the oldies?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived