GTA San Andreas XBOX 360 (Version 2) Game Save Request

#1JMCS88Posted 3/3/2012 11:32:27 AM
I've been looking all over for a game save that I can put on my 360 HDD to work with the XBOX Live Marketplace version of the game, which is simply the 2nd Edition XBOX game. I can only find 1st Edition saves so far, and the one or two saves for the 2nd Edition that start at the very beginning, which doesn't help me much.

I was last at the Air Raid mission before I accidentally deleted my save. If someone has a save that is at least somewhere close to the Air Raid mission, or even a completed save for the 2nd Edition only, I would really appreciate if you could please post it for me. The 2nd Edition folder should look like this (UDATA/545400a3), if yours says (UDATA/54540082), then it's the wrong version and I cannot use it.

You can extract and inject game saves by hooking up the 360 Transfer cable to your computer and your 360 HDD, and download Xplorer 360. Then go to Partition 3 on your HDD, scroll to the Compatibility folder, and just copy the UDATA folder or the 545400a3 folder to your desktop, then upload it. If someone is capable of doing this, and willing to, I would very much appreciate the help. I really don't want to go all the way back through to get where I was. It's pretty time consuming and frustrating when you just did it.

Thank you for any help you can offer me.
#2hobo_joe44Posted 3/8/2012 3:53:22 AM
I have a 100% save or near 100% save for the second edition that I downloaded off the action replay site, I recall it doesn't have all the air training at 100%.

It's called 1 Dirt Track (so it's slot one)
"game 100% complete. no cheats or hacks.gang territory 100% taken over"

You can download it here http://us.codejunkies.com/search/saves/GTA-San-Andreas_XBOX_1414791331-8___.aspx

Just scroll down the list
---
XBC: hobo_joe44 Xlink: hobojoe44
http://www.encyde.se : XBC/Xlink gamers group.
#3JMCS88(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2012 1:09:30 PM
Thanks man, I really appreciate the help. I'll be downloading this for now.

If anyone still has a save for right after CJ fixes up the Car Shop, I would still very much appreciate that save as well.