Ending C made no Sense (spoilers)

#1PS3DragonPosted 11/2/2011 11:08:21 AM
So, was reading stuff about Nier and thought back to Drakengard 2. Never did achieve the last ending. I saw the ending video, but felt like I missed something. So, I read the about the ending. Legna dies so dragons and gods disappear from the world... WTF?

That makes no sense! The only way that could make any sense is if all the holy dragons were bound to Legna therefore his death kills them too and then another seal was made to keep the gods away, except hey, no seal was made! Felt like it was some bigwig just said "Whoa, this needs a good happy joyful ending! What? Someone has to die or suffer? Screw the dragon then! No one likes dragons!" Am I right?
#2JezusxPosted 11/9/2011 4:12:35 PM
PS3Dragon posted...
That makes no sense! The only way that could make any sense is if all the holy dragons were bound to Legna therefore his death kills them too and then another seal was made to keep the gods away, except hey, no seal was made! Felt like it was some bigwig just said "Whoa, this needs a good happy joyful ending! What? Someone has to die or suffer? Screw the dragon then! No one likes dragons!" Am I right?

A & C endings sucked ass never thought a dragon would go insane and turn evil for no reason since dragons are pure unlike humans, I did love ending B because I hate the paranoid evil manah besides the boss battle reminds me of the first Drakengard