How to add custom tracks to GTA: LCS. Both techniques, very detailed.

#471CharREXPosted 10/4/2006 8:36:24 PMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#472PhantomTrainPosted 10/12/2006 6:20:50 AMmessage detail
I have a question: if I use the RCT program, can I also use the PSP to listen to the mp3s using the normal PSP player (without GTA)? Or do I have to have 2 copies of each song, one in GTA folder and one in music folder?
---
Eczema is so bad it ruined my sig. =(
I HATE ECZEMA
#473PhantomTrainPosted 10/12/2006 11:01:46 PMmessage detail
I downloaded the PSP version of EAC made specifically for the TOCA game, but when I try to convert MP3 music to harddisk, it says "Unhandled exception at 0060593C -> ACCESS_VIOLATION" and then the program closes. The "convert MP3 music to PSP" option is greyed out and I can't click it. My PSP is connected to the computer and everything.

I tried the full, real version of EAC and followed the instructions in the sticky topic, but when I drag the files into the window, it says "The following files are not uncompressed 44.1 kHz stereo WAVs! No files to process!"

Please help!
---
I HATE ECZEMA
#474holleywood25Posted 10/15/2006 4:31:04 AMmessage detail
Do your songs have a copyrighted protection that will not let them be modified or changed? If it says access violation it sounds like it means it can't access the song to change it.

For your other question I am not sure but to say somehow they are not wav or are compressed in another format.

In conclusion try it with a uncompressed non-copyrighted mp3 file. If it's your computer try a friends. If that doesn't work, then I have no idea.
---
PSP wanted games list: GTA: VCS, Killzone: Liberation, MGS:PO, God of War 2
#475PhantomTrainPosted 10/15/2006 8:16:55 AMmessage detail
I doubt my songs have copyright protection. Not ALL of them anyway. If it was due to that, the program would tell me wouldn't it?

Anyway I think it's my computer. It's always buggy. Thanks, I will either try with a friend's computer, or just live without custom tracks. I'm almost half-way through the game anyway and still loving it.
---
I HATE ECZEMA
#476ducksarecoolPosted 10/15/2006 7:06:28 PMmessage detail
i was trying to burn a cd from itunes and it wouldnt let me. can you burn songs you bought onto a cd through itunes?
#477ISSTriggsPosted 10/29/2006 5:49:38 AMmessage detail
That link is broken, and I can't find any other working links. Someone upload for me, please?
#478Chris_MisteryPosted 11/2/2006 2:03:28 PMmessage detail
yup.....the sites not workin bro
---
Not gonna change this untill i can play with my Wii.... Reading - 8-bit, and Secret of Mana theater
#479speedmetal_Posted 11/3/2006 6:58:19 PMmessage detail
wow, this topic was made a year ago today
---
if the boogy man really did live under my bed, i'd charge him rent
#480GamefakerPosted 11/3/2006 8:13:35 PMmessage detail
OMG GREAT!
---
*Enter In Naked* - *Scratch Balls* - *Goes Away*