REQ: Action Replay Codes

#1kidrobotPosted 4/29/2008 9:45:16 AM
Hi :]
If anyone is still here...can they help me find some codes?
I already have the game ID, master code and infinite money code
I was looking for something like a quick level up code
If you guys can point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it
Thanks in advance :]
---
Wii #5615 8341 6979 4432 Kidrobot
#2dothack102Posted 5/8/2008 2:34:07 AM
Well, I'm here. Not that I can help you any. I can tell you that I have recently enjoyed the first half-hour of this game, and look forward to many more wonderful half-hours in the near future.
---
To know what is right and do otherwise is not weakness, as some claim. It is cowardice. Bushido Shoshinshu
#3kidrobot(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2008 9:56:11 AM
Hi DotHack 101 :]
I just got to the route split after stage 9
I'm going to do U.C. first then A.C. on my second play
Do you have SD Gundam Cross Drive?
---
#4dothack102Posted 5/8/2008 3:35:52 PM
And loving it. I just finished up the Zeta invasion of Jaburo. I've also done the 0080 and 0083 side missions to get Bernie, Chris and Kou with the GP03. I seem to be able to get a lot more done in Cross Drive than in this game, mostly because of the more graphic interface and ease of making new MS. Bernie owns in the Tallgeese, just so you know. But after I get my fill of Cross Drive, I'll definitely be coming back to G Gen DS.

And speaking of this game, I think I've gotten through the training missions and one or two regulars past that. I've got Lala, what's-her-face and the second ship. I haven't decided on routes or anything yet and as I can't really read anything that's going on I'll probably just choose the first option every time on my first play through. That's how I did SRW-W.
---
To know what is right and do otherwise is not weakness, as some claim. It is cowardice. Bushido Shoshinshu
#5kidrobot(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2008 6:59:48 PM
After stage 9 they'll ask you which route you want to go
and i'm pretty sure 1st option is U.C. and the 2nd option is A.C.

BTW-How is Cross Drive? Is it easier/harder to play?
Do you get alot of different MS in Cross Drive?
---
#6dothack102Posted 5/9/2008 12:29:49 PM
Cross Drive is awesome. Of course I'm farther into that than in G Gen DS, but I've got a crap-ton of MS. Some of the one's I'm more proud of include two Hiaku Shikis, two MkII's, a Messala, and Tallgeese. I've got a bunch of junk suits (Rick Dias, Hizak) that need to go. I'm trying to decide what to upgrade right now. I can get a Zeta Gundam, a Quebly, a MKII with G-Defensor, or a green thing I've never seen before. So many options, so few lvl 4 upgrade parts.

The layout of CD is completely different. Everything is more graphical and each of the battle options has an English equivalent underneath. There are very few instances when you are presented with a menu list that is entirely Japanese text; lots of pictures, etc, to help out. You do not choose attacks, but rather your attack is chosen by your position within the formation. You get to edit this before each battle, so it's not a hindrance. One thing that's way different is you don't have the option to evade, so if you're trying to capture something instead of killing it you'll have to use an ID that forces you to evade/guard. It typically costs 2-5 SP, so that's not really a problem either as long as you can keep your mind on what you're doing.

As far as difficulty, I think CD is probably easier. The only time I've been in danger of loosing an MS is in the 0083 side mission, and then because I was doing the wrong thing. All the suits have way higher HP (so far in the 5-7000 range) and the Cross Drives can wipe out story enemies in a single attack. I was in stitches when both Gundam brothers from X roll in looking all big-bad and Quatro/Roberto/Apolly took them out in one shot .
---
#7kidrobot(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2008 5:47:14 PM
Cool, Thanks for giving me information on Cross Drive
Can you replay stages to level up?
Or is it kind of like G Generation DS where you play a "free" stage?
---
#8dothack102Posted 5/9/2008 8:11:00 PM
You play "free" stages, but you get the option of Earth and Space. The number of enemy units seems to depend on the number of units you can deploy, i.e. if you can deploy three teams you'll face maybe six enemy teams. The type of units will be random. So far I've fought lots of GM, GMII, Guntank, Hizak, Nemo, Leo, Taurus, etc. There have been several special types that I've been fortunate enough to find and capture on these stages. That's how I've got MAs like Lala's Elmeth.
---
#9kidrobot(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2008 1:32:31 PM
Cool :]
Last question:
Do enemy units level up with you?
Or are they at pre-set levels?
Does that make any sense? lol
---
#10dothack102Posted 5/11/2008 2:09:09 PM
That's actually a good question. I'm not sure as my characters level up so infrequently. So far it hasn't mattered. Characters occasionally level up even when not sent out, and by building up my MS I've clobbered every story mission so far. The hardest thing yet is capturing a Zaku. I never seem to find any, beyond the extra stages when you can't capture.
---