where?

#1koivulaPosted 12/26/2011 10:24:08 PM
Can I find all the status pick ups on free roam?
Can somebody tell me how many free roam stats pick ups there are per area?
Better yet if someone would provide a link to somekind of self-made map,where the stamina,health an gun stat pick ups would be shown..
#2JezusxPosted 1/1/2012 10:37:38 PM
thought i was the only one with that problem i beat the game and all challenges there's 1 gun stat and 3 health stats missing i looked everywhere and gave up sigh
#3koivula(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2012 10:27:09 AM
I have collected them all..Problem is that if there would would be someone who could make even a some sort of ascii map for base.I could replay this..Who know how many times I have done it..But I could mark them into a map..Besides weapon icon unlocks are wrong on the cheat list..
#4JezusxPosted 1/6/2012 6:44:35 PM
koivula posted...
I have collected them all..Problem is that if there would would be someone who could make even a some sort of ascii map for base.I could replay this..Who know how many times I have done it..But I could mark them into a map..Besides weapon icon unlocks are wrong on the cheat list..

i have a question when you finish all the challenges the stats left are scattered in the city right? because there's missions you can't go back in free roam unless you replay the mission like the first mission when you have to blow those huge tanks in the desert can't you make a map with the possible locations? i swear i looked everywhere the last stats i found where in "El Cerro de los Angeles" and "El Centro"
#5koivula(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2012 7:26:52 AM
If I would have any skills to make even a simple map I would make it..I have restarted the game to calculate how many of them are in free roam an how many in the missions.Then there are of course those point challenges.I have full save with 100 of each stat collected.But those in that save I have completed also the point challenges.And looking at them as you know..Will only show that example weapon skill is won etc.Those won and unlocked dont show how many skill points I got from them.Thats why I have to start using at least three game saves to put some kind of list together.I know that there are at least three stat points inside mission,maybe five,in the bullring interior.I have done some early exploration and got close to 60 on every stat,before even starting the mission"Bad son"
There are lot of places where you can sequence break After(or before)the tutorial(the practice rooms)..Just by getting a truck,side parking it in front of large gates,climbing at the top of the top and jumping over.That makes the gates automatically open.I try first to make a list of those upgrades found in free roam per area,than I play again to try to get description of where.Which might be hard with my English skills and lot of typing errors.
#6JezusxPosted 1/9/2012 12:14:50 AM
Ahh man so you can't make the map? guess i'll have to free roam the streets a second time and see if i find any it gets annoying though i hate the loading times will be easier with an helicopter

i think the challenges give you stats and the missions where you can go back to explore like the bullring or docks i knew this was gonna happen when i started to collect them i always miss 1 sigh
#7koivula(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2012 3:54:26 AM(edited)
With a helicopter?How?
Well I cant make a map.What I do have is 325 screenshots of them.Including the truck and how to reach areas at the beginning of the game.Probably took those more than once.Only one I did not get.That was weapon icon on plain sight in front of Cesars meat warehouse(The one where is two silos and entrance to Elvez Autos from the roof).Thats 450 MB of screenshots.On few I have tried to put few pics to clarify"how to get there".You know if it is around the corner took a pic before,approaching it and where it shows.
Kill the Bull is the only mission where it will be hard to free roam before finishing the game.
There is one of each on the wire above..And one Health icon that only can be accessed during that mission.Which is in one of the stables just before Killing Morales.All the rest can be achieved on free roam.Except in the beginning those three on the bullring wire and one inside stables where they apparently keep the bulls.I have a savegame in centro area.Bad Son mission is not even completed ..
Global Score Over 500.000.(All global score bonuses earned)
+free roaming collection which makes:
63/100 Health Icons
64/100 Stamina Icon
57/100 Weapon Icons
That leaves those three of each in the high wire and one inside the bull stables.
Everything else is earned with the point challenges.
Ohh...I forgot PS version has the chopper...And Im on Pc....Bad luck for me:(
#8JezusxPosted 1/9/2012 8:21:21 PM
lol i said helicopter like in GTA where you can reach rooftops easily and high areas

but remember you can replay all the missions and challenges when you beat the game so if i missed one stat on mission i could just replay it

what do you mean PS has the chopper? i have the PlayStation 2 version i'm pretty sure both PC and PS2 are identical so where did you upload the screenshots? it will help me a lot and if i don't get them all i will have to replay the bullring mission you are talking about
#9koivula(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2012 11:50:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10JezusxPosted 1/10/2012 12:05:13 AM
thanks for the screenshots yes i'm familiar to this game because i spent hours in free roam collecting the purple score points i'll try my best collecting all the stats and if i have questions i'll come and ask you, whenever you want to share a rar use mediafire that way you don't need to make an account js~