Catching Trapinch, Surskit, and Wooper

#1blueflamedinoPosted 2/3/2008 1:13:38 AM
I lay out two poke snacks at where they are suppose to appear but never get any. I always get something else. I read the faqs/walkthroughs and they say nothing on improving your chances of catching them. Help please. I tried reseting when I didn't det the one I wanted but it always gives me the same one.
---
... what are you reading
#2stupac85Posted 2/3/2008 8:01:18 AM

Put down more Poke snacks. You can't increase the chances of any specific pokemon being the one that you want. Having more snacks will increase the number of pokemon that show up. More pokemon means more chances to get the one you want.

#3Super CreaturesPosted 2/3/2008 8:30:33 AM
which pokemon appears at the pokespot is determined when the pokemon appears there, not when you visit the pokespot, so resetting to a point after the pokemon has already appeared ain't going to do ****.

also, which pokemon appears is RANDOM, and those three are RARE.

if you don't know what that means, may i suggest you consult dictionary.com?
---
My ToS Riddle FAQ: http://www.geocities.com/supercreatures/
My friend codes: PENDING due to dead DS.
#4blueflamedino(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2008 4:01:51 PM
well thanks, both of you, especially about the random part BEFORE it appears. Yes I know rare, I hate when RPGs put rare and anything together.
---
... what are you reading
#5nel107Posted 2/3/2008 9:30:40 PM
i caught a surskit (female) on my first try! if was a surskit (male) i was going to trade it to dunkin for whatever he has! p.s. i caught a sandshrew, surskit (female), & zubat.
---
Roger: i'm roger sir roger to you i'm a captain i'm very important you know!
#6ufavoritepersonPosted 2/5/2008 2:05:30 PM
what does he trade you for them(for those who caught any)
---
pokemon with the pok-e and the man and the man throws the ball with the ahhhh ahhh ahhh --bill cosby
#7Super CreaturesPosted 2/5/2008 3:59:48 PM
*points at the FAQs*

they were written for a reason, not just for ****s and giggles.
---
My ToS Riddle FAQ: http://www.geocities.com/supercreatures/
My friend codes: PENDING due to dead DS.