The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

PSP Port Incoming!

#1Harker409Posted 6/28/2011 8:27:29 AM
Makai Kingdom, also known as Phantom Kingdom in Japan is getting a PSP port:

http://www.the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm
#2DW7stillrulesPosted 6/28/2011 7:16:23 PM
I am surprised more people aren't posting about this.

I hope they put in a lot of new stuff.
La Pucelle characters, Disgaea 2 characters, more Phantom Brave, ZHP characters, Disgaea 3 etc(maybe even Disgaea 4 characters).

Maybe they could make a Trenia mode with a playable Trenia, that would be awesome.
---
Official Brandt of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy board.
#3odinoPosted 6/28/2011 11:14:17 PM
Still waiting for the PSP board for this.
#4burnfist23Posted 6/30/2011 6:55:29 AM
Additional content specific to the port include:
- A scenario called "Papa is the Strongest Overlord in the Universe". A new character will be featured in this scenario. Said character wears a cape and has red pigtails.
- Battles with Valvatorez and Fenrich from Disgaea 4.

Official site:
http://nippon1.jp/consumer/phantom-kingdom/psp/index.html
#5bboyKAZPosted 6/30/2011 6:36:46 PM
Bout time.
---
Crying is like vomiting only for feelings
#6cyan1001Posted 7/1/2011 1:17:58 AM
thats awesome to here
#7DW7stillrulesPosted 7/1/2011 6:06:41 AM
shouldn't the board be up for this by now?

It is beyond official.
---
#8bboyKAZPosted 7/2/2011 5:29:24 PM
This port absolutely needs more story campains like Axel mode but for Salome or Trenia or the new red-haired pigtailed girl. I love the level designs and the Invite system so much that I could see having really good, fleshed out BATTLES on these huge maps.

That's the one thing that was lacking in this game. Rarely did you ever have to travel so much land and fight so many enemies. There could be multiple facilities, vechicles, and map extensions that appear so as you press forward and approach the enemy's main stronghold the extensions pop up near Zetta...

Now I REALLY want some more hectic or challenging maps! Otherwise, I'll just have to melee through the food dungeons again.
---
Crying is like vomiting only for feelings
#9chaosflamesxPosted 7/3/2011 9:46:05 PM
Sorry to burst all of your bubbles.. But the project has long since been cancelled. Look it up =(
#10DW7stillrulesPosted 7/4/2011 11:02:00 AM
Unless it was cancelled yesterday(which would not be long ago), it hasn't been cancelled.

This is not Makai Wars, this is Makai Kingdom's enhanced PSP port that is due out in Japanese game retailers on Sept. 22nd of this year with a new scenario for Zetta's daughter and new character cameo additions.

Makai Wars also might be made anyway later on.
---