Is this game really that rare?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man X Collection
  3. Is this game really that rare?

User Info: Minish_link02

Minish_link02
6 years ago#1
I really want this collection of games. I looked online and this game costs over $75+. Anniversary Collection is relatively cheap online for $20 at most. Why is MMX Collection so expensive? It costs more than a 360, PS3 or Wii game. By the way, I have a Wii, and all I need is a GameCube controller, a memory card, and this game. It is cheap at GameStop, for $16.99 for GameCube, but I don't live around Annapolis, Dunkirk, or Halethorpe. I don't even know the other two places besides Annapolis.
Nintendo Wi-Fi: Ryusake
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in sig!!!

User Info: MawiocUdwoc

MawiocUdwoc
6 years ago#2
It is rare, but even so, that is way too expensive... I wouldn't get it at that price :O

I guess all I can say is to be patient, I was also looking for this (and other) game for a long time, till I finally found it in a place where they sell used games... and it was really cheap :)
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.

User Info: lastelixer

lastelixer
6 years ago#3
used movie stores often sell used games and have what gamestop won't even sell anymore.
it's supposed to be elixir

User Info: Chronoman17

Chronoman17
6 years ago#4
I got this for $30 on Amazon, I didn't know it was sold so highly these days O_O.
._(::)_
^(^_^)^ The cookie hat! The best hat to exist since the internet hat!

User Info: Zenithian Legend

Zenithian Legend
6 years ago#5
Hmm, I picked it up around the time it came out, wish I'd known they'd become flip-worthy or I would've picked up a few extra copies. I actually do wish I'd grabbed an extra for my brother, oh well.
~Dammit the Karma Boost blasted me over 3000, no milestone post for me.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man X Collection
  3. Is this game really that rare?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived