Is this game really that rare?

#1Minish_link02Posted 7/12/2010 7:24:31 AM
I really want this collection of games. I looked online and this game costs over $75+. Anniversary Collection is relatively cheap online for $20 at most. Why is MMX Collection so expensive? It costs more than a 360, PS3 or Wii game. By the way, I have a Wii, and all I need is a GameCube controller, a memory card, and this game. It is cheap at GameStop, for $16.99 for GameCube, but I don't live around Annapolis, Dunkirk, or Halethorpe. I don't even know the other two places besides Annapolis.
---
Nintendo Wi-Fi: Ryusake
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in sig!!!
#2Vara_samaPosted 7/17/2010 5:32:31 PM
It is rare, but even so, that is way too expensive... I wouldn't get it at that price :O

I guess all I can say is to be patient, I was also looking for this (and other) game for a long time, till I finally found it in a place where they sell used games... and it was really cheap :)

---
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
#3lastelixerPosted 7/17/2010 7:29:50 PM
used movie stores often sell used games and have what gamestop won't even sell anymore.
---
it's supposed to be elixir
#4Chronoman17Posted 7/17/2010 9:00:01 PM
I got this for $30 on Amazon, I didn't know it was sold so highly these days O_O.
---
._(::)_
^(^_^)^ The cookie hat! The best hat to exist since the internet hat!
#5Zenithian LegendPosted 7/21/2010 11:25:29 AM
Hmm, I picked it up around the time it came out, wish I'd known they'd become flip-worthy or I would've picked up a few extra copies. I actually do wish I'd grabbed an extra for my brother, oh well.
---
~Dammit the Karma Boost blasted me over 3000, no milestone post for me.