Is there a difference at all between the GCN and PS2 versions?

#1quittaboi78Posted 8/10/2010 11:35:44 AM
I heard the GCN one loads faster (naturally), but I also heard the sound effects are higher quality on PS2. I'm wondering if that's true or not. If it isn't, I'll get the GCN one. Because the controller change is moot since you can not connect the Wii's Classic Controller (Pro) to a GCN controller slot via a Hori adapter.
---
Whoever started using the word "canon" in this context, anyway?
I hear it all the time now, and I'd like to slap him. - Green Gibbon!
#2MegamanXfan21xxPosted 8/11/2010 9:16:12 PM
I'm sure the only difference is controllers. The PS controller is more comfortable for MMX games.
---
.slegnA nellaF fo hselF ehT
#3Chronoman17Posted 8/12/2010 12:45:41 AM
I don't really care about the difference, myself. I have a Gamecube, so that's what I play it on. However, if you are wondering between which one because you have much systems, I'd say GC. GC has very low loading times (half a second, if that), and personally, I play games to play a game, not to listen to their music (hence why I don't mind playing BN6 even after the panic music is still playing). However, when it gets right down to it, I suppose it doesn't matter.
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored with it. Started 7/31/2010
#4lastelixerPosted 8/12/2010 10:59:35 PM
I own all three versions and all I can say is don't get it for Xbox. The controls would be fine, but you keep accidentally changing weapons because the weapon-changing buttons are so easy to hit while you're playing. It is infuriating.
---
it's supposed to be elixir