Weather Forecast

#1barrelferretPosted 1/16/2010 2:43:32 AM
Ahhh...so frustrating. I can't seem to get at thunderstorm in Rano for the Final Hit sketch.
I use the weather tool on this site: http://mabi.osayidan.net/
But three times now, three times, I've waited for when it says there's going to be a thunderstorm...and it doesn't.
Like right now, it claims it's to be thundering, but instead it's nice and sunny.

So...is there any other forecast things I can use? I'm really lousy with times zones and whatnot, so I'd prefer that it would be somewhat easy to understand.
Or maybe someone could let me know when the next thunderstorm should be? My time zone is UTC/GMT...I think.

And, yeah, I guess I could go and buy it from someone, but...I would really prefer it that I wouldn't have to. I don't like talking to people very much...
---
There is no more time, even for cake. For you, the cake is over. You have reached the end of cake. - Death
#2HeroshiX2Posted 1/16/2010 4:24:22 AM
Cloudy with a chance of mea- final hit.

Its 6 in the morning dont judge me.
#3KaeporoPosted 1/16/2010 5:10:44 AM
You don't have to speak to anyone to camp Dunbarton personal shops. I don't wait for thunderstorms, personally. It's a waste of my time, I have better things to do outside of Rano. However, should I wander into Rano while it's storming, I make a pit stop to the statue. Those sketches sell for 10k easily.
---
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. Gamertag-Kaeporo