This game is really fun, but terrible to start out.

#1Dr4g0N80Posted 8/26/2011 12:47:48 PM
Unless I'm doing something wrong, it's impossible to win against anyone with mods when you've only been playing for a few hours (JUST hit Marksman 1 today) and all you have is the field kit or whatever it's called. Also, it seems like the enforcers are always better than the criminals but that's probably just me.
---
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/39/sambergface2.jpg
Whoa, I'm not saying killing kids = bad - RedMundus
#2ionusXPosted 8/27/2011 4:52:15 AM

Dr4g0N80 posted...
Unless I'm doing something wrong, it's impossible to win against anyone with mods when you've only been playing for a few hours (JUST hit Marksman 1 today) and all you have is the field kit or whatever it's called. Also, it seems like the enforcers are always better than the criminals but that's probably just me.
---
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/39/sambergface2.jpg
Whoa, I'm not saying killing kids = bad - RedMundus

its alot easier to make money as a criminal than a cop but cops are far more likely to win in missions. while not guaranteed they are more likely. its very ahrd to beat enemies without weapon mods specifically the hunter scopes and the recoil reducers.

#3Jebus117Posted 8/27/2011 7:09:08 AM
ionusX posted...
cops are far more likely to win in missions.

...What? Crims get some easy objectives like shoot a camera, but overall the missions don't tend to favor one faction. Although there are certain mission bugs that seem to mostly screw over Enforcers.

So how do you figure that Enforcers are far more likely to win?
---
XBL GT: Atticus
#4ionusXPosted 8/27/2011 12:14:25 PM

Jebus117 posted...
ionusX posted...
cops are far more likely to win in missions.

...What? Crims get some easy objectives like shoot a camera, but overall the missions don't tend to favor one faction. Although there are certain mission bugs that seem to mostly screw over Enforcers.

So how do you figure that Enforcers are far more likely to win?
---

tazers are very abuseable in a co-ordinated team effort their relatively cheap and easy to get its a definite advantage to jsut arrest crims rather than blow their heads off its also quicker and a better way to kill time if your the defending team. ive lsot so many missions cause the forcers would use tazers as opposed to actual guns its actually sort of shoking how many ive lost in this fashion. im not saying forcers cant be ebat but its a definite advanatge and its spammability and effective range make it very ahrd to counter and very annoying and very abuseable.

if a forcer team chooses to not use them its either out of rebelion against their broken like opness (in their eyes) or because they dont have one or because they forget to use it.. thats it. and its not like im calling it a make or break tool but it certainly hasnt done any criminal any favours by existing and done nothing but make missions impossible.

i say take em away or give us an effective counter such as say the ability to flee after being cuffed. and if we get so far away before the respawn occurs we avoid the respawn and no points for the arrest are awarded. thatd make some sense. hows a cop gonna arrest someone whos fled 12 blocks away magically make him appear at the station for booking?

#5Jebus117Posted 8/28/2011 5:24:15 AM
Are you playing the same game as me? I rarely see Enforcers with LTL. Even rarer to see a team of them. The reason being that they're pretty weak and only viable if you have a team that supports you. And if their team is coordinated, of course they're going to win. If they stunned you with LTL, they could have killed you with a lethal weapon faster. And if you have a coordinated team, they shouldn't have the opportunity to arrest you. And even if they do, your teammates should be able to kill them and free you. If your team isn't coordinated and theirs is, then you shouldn't win anyway.
---
#6DefinitiveStylePosted 9/17/2011 5:41:42 PM
a) I had no problem getting a 1:1 kill/death ratio starting out in the game or better, so perhaps you just need more experience with open world FPS, it's a good investment

b) if your Crim team is playing properly, LTL should be harder to win with, although I will say their range is shocking and in 1v1 scenarios you have your hands full
---