Vulcan Raven
Psycho Mantis
Sniper Wolf

MGS4 FOXHOUND:

Meryl Silverburgh
Ed
Jonathan
Johnny Sasaki

I have to say... the New FOXHOUND doesn't seem to hold a candle to the previous FOXHOUND seen in MGS1. Granted, we haven't seen much of the abilities of Meryl, Ed, Jonathan, and Johnny outside of their SOP capabilities. Here's hoping that their will be a lot of surprises to come out of this new "FOXHOUND".

-sig
#2PinskiPosted 4/13/2008 4:21:39 PM
I've still got a funny feeling that Jonathan is going to betray Foxhound.

I don't know why though.
---
"Real revolution starts at learning. If you're not angry...then you're not paying attention"-Tim McIlrath
#3INfusionPosted 4/13/2008 4:31:21 PM
MGS1 Foxhound...obviously.
If anyone remembers MGS1, Meryl's a noob that does nothing but get shot or shoot herself and now shes the LEADER of a squad consisting two bland characters with no special talent(that we know of) and a parodic character throughout the MGS history.

Any ONE character from the original Foxhound would destroy the new foxhound....well, maybe not decoy octopus.
---
PSN:ray448
GamerTag:RAY448
#4HandCannon121Posted 4/13/2008 4:40:49 PM
Sniper Wolf FTW
---
Who Dares Wins
#5SolidSnake2218Posted 4/13/2008 4:43:50 PM
What you should be comparing is MGS1 Foxhound vs Beauty and the Beast. Foxhound isn't the bad guy group of the game anymore, they're just a squad of people that aren't as diverse as a group of bosses. You should compare groups like Dead Cell and Cobra Unit.
---
systems: Wii, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, DS Lite, good gaming PC
http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j208/breakdown2218/
#6Akiba_SasakiPosted 4/13/2008 4:44:39 PM
Wow, Meryl's team seems more like the Foxhound reserves, or the unofficial new Foxhound
---
Snake, will you do this for me,will you terminate Liquid?- Colonel Cambel, MGS4
#7anachronomalyPosted 4/13/2008 5:03:44 PM
Wow people keep mistaking the FOXHOUND Johnny (Akiba) with Johnny Sasaki. He's not the same person >_> That being said, it's hard to make a comparison considering Solid Snake, who possess no supernatural abilities, managed to defeat all of Liquid's FOXHOUND. Repeatedly throughout the series, those with special abilities are defeated by normal men.
---
PSN/XBL: anachronomaly
#8vulcan_2003Posted 4/13/2008 5:36:35 PM
Johnny Sasaki? Surely not... He's just the MGS version of Biggs and Wedge from Final Fantasy. In other words, he's just a nobody that happens to be really popular haha.
#9AskeladdPosted 4/13/2008 5:41:38 PM
I think it would be great if it was Johnny who ended up saving the world.

Since the name of Meryl's squad is Rat Patrol Team 01 I am guessing that when she said that they are the new Foxhound that she was meaning they fulfill the role of Foxhound, but are not actually a Foxhound unit. Just a guess though.

---
"The younger sibling is always forced to play as the sidekick, but that's alright To be honest we prefer to play as Tails anyway." ~My Younger Sister
#10ehkinoh(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2008 5:41:40 PM
"Wow people keep mistaking the FOXHOUND Johnny (Akiba) with Johnny Sasaki"

^Sorry if my info was incorrect... Wikipedia says that "Johnny Sasaki" (Akiba) is in the new FOXHOUND.

-sig