Nonlethal Ammo Location Guide including Chaff Grenade Locations and General Tips

#131Zin_LG(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2009 11:46:25 AMmessage detail
Jamming electronic devices such as scarabs and gekko machine guns.
#132gandarvaPosted 2/22/2009 4:50:13 AMmessage detail
Regarding 40mm smoke and stun grenades for the MGL, are there ANY locations in the game when playing extreme level (and you can't buy it)??

thanks. jim
#133Zin_LG(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2009 6:46:46 PMmessage detail
None that I have found.
#134skaterwithadiosPosted 3/1/2009 7:51:55 PMmessage detail
how do u lvl up your skills for like sniper and wat not

psn name: wantedAJAX

youtube user: skaterwithadios
#135kuririPosted 3/8/2009 4:45:59 AMmessage detail
You don't
---
kuriri-chan.deviantart.com
Add me!
#136dark trunksPosted 5/9/2009 8:58:34 PMmessage detail
I'm wondering something. In Act 2, I always take the Power Station, though I play on easy so it's not too hard.

However they never seem to take the Mansion? I think they've taken every single area around there, but they don't take the mansion. If I get close enough, they'll still be fighting to take it.

Do they ever take the mansion and if so do I have to help or move areas? Or is it possible I'm mistaken, and I've probably never been back?

I may have answered my own question. ~_~
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#137dadogsPosted 5/11/2009 12:18:48 AMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#138Zin_LG(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2009 9:18:43 AMmessage detail

I'm wondering something. In Act 2, I always take the Power Station, though I play on easy so it's not too hard.

However they never seem to take the Mansion? I think they've taken every single area around there, but they don't take the mansion. If I get close enough, they'll still be fighting to take it.

Do they ever take the mansion and if so do I have to help or move areas? Or is it possible I'm mistaken, and I've probably never been back?

I may have answered my own question. ~_~

The Rebels never take the Mansion. They can take the area outside the Mansion gate once the bulldozer breaks the gate, never the Mansion itself.
#139ps3fan00Posted 5/13/2009 3:54:38 PMmessage detail
Im nt 2 gd a gamer. would u still recomend this game cause it looks pretty hard with all the stealth and stuff.
#140Zin_LG(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2009 4:14:04 PMmessage detail

Im nt 2 gd a gamer. would u still recomend this game cause it looks pretty hard with all the stealth and stuff.

I had to read the first part of your sentence twice. Yeah, I recommend it. MGS allows you to play however you want. You can be stealthy or go in guns blazing. The latter option is harder on higher difficulties.