The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

How come there were two...(SPOILERS)

#1Camo SnakePosted 10/12/2011 9:44:22 PM
How come there were two Big Bosses? The one that puts the gun in his mouth at the graveyard is the one we played as in the game and most (stupid Raiden) of the series right? He's the one with the mustache. But then you see another one in a trench coat come and CQC him. Did Miller clone Big Boss during Peace Walker? I don't remember him. I've played the entire series and I've never seen this second Big Boss, was that scene just to set up a sequel or something?
---
http://pixdaus.com/pics/1230328862EbTe1Rt.jpg
#2TOG218Posted 10/12/2011 10:06:58 PM(edited)
wow, were you seriously not paying attention throughout the series, or are you deliberately trying to get a cheap laugh out of us?

SPOILERS

there are 4 "Snakes" in the series. However, there is only ONE Big Boss in the entire series

Liquid Snake- AKA: Revolver Ocelot - Liquid Ocelot
Solidus Snake - AKA: The 43rd President, George Sears, Perfect clone of Big Boss
Solid Snake - AKA The protagonist for Metal Gear, Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2 (tanker only), and Metal Gear Solid 4. The guy with the gun in his mouth (not to be confused with Naked Snake/Big Boss)
Naked Snake/Big Boss - the protagonist of Metal Gear Solid 3 and Peace Walker, Antagonist of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, the only Big Boss, the guy in the trench coat
---
[1N.CH405.1.7RU57] - TOG218
#3Camo Snake(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2011 10:30:42 PM
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about...

If Liquid Snake is Revolver Ocelot that just begs the question why there were two Revolver Ocelots in MGS1. I bet you didn't even play that one.

As for your distinction between Solid Snake and Naked Snake/Big Boss I'll list the chronology. The Snake in MGS3 was only called Naked Snake because he had no equipment. After completing that mission the president (who you claim to have been Solidus for some reason lol) awards him the title of Big Boss. As seen in the PSP versions of the game Snake didn't like being called Big Boss so he stuck with Snake. Then in MGS1 they got rid of the Naked part and went with Solid Snake because the leader of Foxhound was Liquid Snake. Solid, Liquid get it? Then he got old and MGS4 happened. That's when this other guy came along at the gravesite.
---
http://pixdaus.com/pics/1230328862EbTe1Rt.jpg
#4TOG218Posted 10/12/2011 10:56:19 PM(edited)
Camo Snake posted...
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about...

If Liquid Snake is Revolver Ocelot that just begs the question why there were two Revolver Ocelots in MGS1. I bet you didn't even play that one.

As for your distinction between Solid Snake and Naked Snake/Big Boss I'll list the chronology. The Snake in MGS3 was only called Naked Snake because he had no equipment. After completing that mission the president (who you claim to have been Solidus for some reason lol) awards him the title of Big Boss. As seen in the PSP versions of the game Snake didn't like being called Big Boss so he stuck with Snake. Then in MGS1 they got rid of the Naked part and went with Solid Snake because the leader of Foxhound was Liquid Snake. Solid, Liquid get it? Then he got old and MGS4 happened. That's when this other guy came along at the gravesite.

LMAO. Again, I'm not sure if you're being serious or not.

SPOILERS. Again...

I didn't mean that Liquid Snake WAS Revolver Ocelot or vice versa. I should have clarified. After Liquid Snake died, Revolver Ocelot pretended to be Liquid, eventually believing he was Liquid (hypnotherapy). I meant that Ocelot was Liquid in spirit.

End Spoilers

For the record, the only Metal Gear game I have not played is Peace Walker. But obviously you've never played Metal Gear or Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake. Otherwise, you'd realize what a horrible misconception you're having.
---
#5nubs222Posted 10/13/2011 12:38:01 AM(edited)
Camo Snake posted...

Did you even finish any of the games? Do you think Lyndon Johnson was the 43rd president of the United States? Were you listening when they talked about Big Boss in MGS1? And how they went over and over again about how Solid Snake is a CLONE OF BIG BOSS? OVER AND OVER? They even talked about this crap in MGS4, which in case you've forgot, is the game you just completed.

Seriously, if you even try to argue about this, you're an idiot.
---
MGO: The_Despair
#6mickomooPosted 10/13/2011 1:24:12 AM
ITT: Joke topics is serious business?
---
Naruto Fc: 3567-5158-4733(nick: Mic-0)
brawl Fc:2062-8831-1771(nick: Mic-0)
#7Silent_Snake666Posted 10/13/2011 2:07:37 AM

I am so sad at the posters in this thread. Why bother with him ? He is obviously pulling your legs and if he isn't then he does not deserve you trying to help him. He is obviously THAT stupid.

#8KeJo6Posted 10/13/2011 2:55:25 AM
It's topics like this that make me wish Giga and LionHart still posted here
---
http://imageshack.us/f/18/noobbetrollin.jpg/
PSN: KeJo13
#9TOG218Posted 10/13/2011 7:30:25 AM
Silent_Snake666 posted...
I am so sad at the posters in this thread. Why bother with him ? He is obviously pulling your legs and if he isn't then he does not deserve you trying to help him. He is obviously THAT stupid.

I bother because I'm bored, and he's mistaken (or trolling)

If he was going to try and argue back, there'd have been no point in posting further.
---
#10HaaaaxPosted 10/13/2011 7:42:13 AM
lol u is noob!