New Electroplankton DSi games!

#1Galactic_TurtlePosted 11/10/2009 3:03:48 PM
This board doesn't appear to be the liveliest part of this site, so I wouldn't be surprised if nobody ever read this. Anyway, Nintendo just released five new Electroplankton games for Nintendo DSiWare. Since I've never played an Electroplankton game, (Blame the monstrous price tag.) I have no idea what any of them are like, so don't ask me any questions about the games. I just thought I'd post this information. I'm also thinking that maybe... just maybe... the original Electroplankton could go down in price since each of the new Electroplankton games only cost 200 DSi Points. (two dollars) But it's unlikely.
---
After browsing the Internet for a couple minutes, I discovered that English is a dead language.
#2pug_wishbonePosted 11/10/2009 8:44:40 PM
Let's see here I could either spend $20 on all 10 games and always have them on the system at any given time, or I could spend $80 for the same 10 games in a cartridge where if you lose it, your screwed....

you gotta love the DSi!
---
Been taking care of shelter dogs until adoption since 9-21-09
Total dogs cared for by me: 3
#3Galactic_Turtle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2009 2:32:48 PM
Someone posted in this! That's amazing!
---
After browsing the Internet for a couple minutes, I discovered that English is a dead language.