Top 5 Hardest Paths? (GC, PS2, and XBOX, if any slight differences between them)

#1TanorFauxPosted 3/3/2011 9:12:57 AM
What are the top 5 hardest paths you've done? (The 5 hardest endings to get in your opinion)
There's a number of levels in the game that I'd say tick tick ticked me. (Which can help me figure out the hardest paths)
The Doom (Normal, because of how expansive the level is),

Air Fleet (Dark) damn that aircraft takes a lot of ammo to bring down and if you mess up or die, you might have to restart all over again because unlike Lethal Highway, it doesn't restart its position to where it was at the last checkpoint when you died which makes Lethal Highway Hero easier if you messed up at the end, you can just die and it will still have the same damage you gave it before you died, so you can keep dying if you don't damage it enough at the end.

GUN Fortress (Dark) - Annoying I will say. (Iron Jungle Dark is about as just as annoying, I haven't tried Iron Jungle Hero yet though)

Final Haunt (well not really, but I messed up on the hero because I activated one of the switches and took me a while to figure out what I did.), but it's harder than Black Comet's missions I believe. (Both hero missions take you right to Black Doom, the dark missions involve killing GUN or activating the switches)

Diablon is probably the hardest final boss before the true final boss because of how much damage it can take. Black Doom in second, and Egg Dealer in third.
(I don't have Mad Matrix yet, but can be given)
The hardest paths can also have the most bosses you have to face too. What's your thought?
---
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4530502 Tanor Zeta Faux
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/File:Final_Form_Blackout_Tanor.jpg Cursed Tanor
#2most_games_r_okPosted 3/12/2011 8:36:39 AM

Air Fleet (Dark) damn that aircraft takes a lot of ammo to bring down and if you mess up or die, you might have to restart all over again because unlike Lethal Highway, it doesn't restart its position to where it was at the last checkpoint when you died which makes Lethal Highway Hero easier if you messed up at the end, you can just die and it will still have the same damage you gave it before you died, so you can keep dying if you don't damage it enough at the end.

???? Rapid tapping of the square button when you're inside a gun turret takes it down real quick. I don't remember if it keeps the damage or not, as I haven't die on the stage in quite a while, but it is just as easy as Lethal Highway because of the gun turrets. It just might take a little longer.
---
I do because I can.....and because I'm bored.