if i went into walmart, gamestop, and eb games...

#1oaktytolenPosted 9/1/2008 5:59:14 AM
... and told all of them i was there to pick p my copy of spore, whats the chances fo one of them slipping up?

also, why do the best games always come out right after school starts?
#2nkoehler88Posted 9/1/2008 6:03:38 AM
Slim chance, but independently owned places like Gamestop and such. Who have student workers (College and such) would be a better place to pick. But who knows they might bumped up security just for Spore.
---
[To Access this Signature you must enter the Password. [ ] Givin by a Moderator or Administrator.]
#3EnferolunosPosted 9/1/2008 6:04:43 AM
EB is GS now
---
Currently awaiting: Spore, BBS, 358/2 days, Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, Pokemon Platinum
*Faceharpoongun*
#4GoldenGunPosted 9/1/2008 6:08:27 AM

^ not in Canada it isn't.

#5oaktytolen(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2008 6:08:49 AM
not in good ol st. clairsville ohio. they still have eb games &waldens bookstore. nobody cares about this zero population hell hole enough to change the signs

so my "mall" if youc an call it that has one of each and probably always will
#6Rearne12Posted 9/1/2008 6:52:43 AM

This message posted by Posted by oaktytolen is worthy to be looked at more closely...

not in good ol st. clairsville ohio. they still have eb games &waldens bookstore. nobody cares about this zero population hell hole enough to change the signs

There are still EB Game stores, but they merged...meaning they are essentially the same company. For instance, look at the EB Games website. It is the same as the Gamestop one and they even share the same "store location" info.

GS = EB

---
Favorite Boards: NGG, PC Hardware, Second Foundation, Politics, P/C, Science/Tech
*RRtexasranger13*
#7Mysims2Posted 9/1/2008 7:31:34 AM
eb and gs have almost always been in partnership their websites are just different colors but there is only a few ebs left in usa mostly outlets
---
Got creatures?
#8Koala262Posted 9/1/2008 8:33:57 AM

St. Clairsville eh? I go there quite often. It sure beats Steubenville's pathetic excuse for a mall. I don't know if you've ever been to South Hills Village but they have a GS right across from an EB. It's funny because the EB is like twice the size and it seems like their employees aren't jackasses like the ones at GS.
---
----
---
#9oaktytolen(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2008 9:57:54 AM
wow. someone from around here. i never expected that.

i have nothing to do now so i wanna go try and find the game so i dont have to wait a week for something to do
#10zeldarocks92Posted 9/1/2008 10:42:59 AM
Hey oaktytolen I live in St. C too! Belmont country right!