Is sporepedia down?

#1WygunPosted 7/30/2013 5:49:24 AM
Hasnt worked properly for me for around a month. No matter what i type in "search" i always get "sorry no creations were found matching ___" . And when i click help i get "server not found".

Its dead?
#2GodSpark127Posted 8/1/2013 1:33:52 AM
Not sure if it's dead or not but the search sure is hell isn't working for me either.

The in-game Sporepedia also only loads about 7 items per page when browsing, making finding new things that don't suck very time consuming and tedious.

Your best bet is to go here:

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia

The search feature isn't working here either, but at least full pages load and you can look by category for new stuff.
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#3wanderzPosted 8/6/2013 4:10:35 AM
the website search is working fine for me.. will check the game itself in a minute.
---
i tried being serious once, in 1989.. didn't particularly care for it.. so don't expect it to happen again.
#4wanderzPosted 8/6/2013 4:25:42 AM(edited)
works fine in game as well.

some pages creations loaded rather slowly in the sporepedia in game, but they downloaded fine.
seems most pages are loading slow for me.. guess it's time warners lovely connection problems that often occur.

might have been a temporary glitch.
---
i tried being serious once, in 1989.. didn't particularly care for it.. so don't expect it to happen again.