How to get 100%? Croft Manor NOT completed

#1Freq666Posted 7/19/2009 2:54:12 AM
How to get 100% of the game?
I beat the game on easy, normal and hard, beat all time trials, i got all rewards but game is still on 99% and Croft Manor main objective is not completed but all rewards was taken. Cheat for Soul Reaver also is unlocked. Is there something else to do?
#2JoveHackPosted 7/19/2009 10:10:53 AM
Freq666 posted at 7/19/2009 5:54 AM "How to get 100% of the game? I beat the game on easy, normal and hard, beat all time trials, i got all rewards but game is still on 99% and Croft Manor main objective is not completed but all rewards was taken. Cheat for Soul Reaver also is unlocked. Is there something else to do?"

I believe that's a known problem. Re-do Bolivia Redux. If that doesn't work try finishing Croft Manor. Or do them the other way around. Whichever you prefer.

---
Sleep depraved. Primal Wiki: http://primal.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
#3Freq666(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2009 12:33:59 AM
Yeah! Thanks man! But it seems like some glitch. After i re-do Last stage the game show me 2 missed bronze rewards in England. WTF? Then i go to England for take 2 first rewards, then i save and go to statistics. Still 99%. Then i play last stage again, after finish it i delete all previous save files and create one new. TA-DA! 100% on statistics.
BUT main objective in Croft Manor is still NOT completed. All costumes are unlocked, excalibur and soul reaver also.
How to complete Croft Manor main objective? I think this is for satisfaction only because all bonus items i got already. Another glitch?
#4JoveHackPosted 7/20/2009 10:51:39 AM
Freq666 posted at 7/20/2009 3:34 AM "Yeah! Thanks man! But it seems like some glitch. After i re-do Last stage the game show me 2 missed bronze rewards in England. WTF? Then i go to England for take 2 first rewards, then i save and go to statistics. Still 99%. Then i play last stage again, after finish it i delete all previous save files and create one new. TA-DA! 100% on statistics. BUT main objective in Croft Manor is still NOT completed. All costumes are unlocked, excalibur and soul reaver also.
How to complete Croft Manor main objective? I think this is for satisfaction only because all bonus items i got already. Another glitch?
"

Croft Manor is the tutorial. Finishing it is its own reward. Same thing in Tomb Raider: Anniversary.

---
Sleep depraved. Primal Wiki: http://primal.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page