NFS MW: Complete stock run

#1odnomrePosted 1/5/2013 12:13:41 PM
I've no idea if anyone has ever done this before, but i'm currently running a game of Most Wanted, using no upgrades whatsoever. That includes no exterior mods, or any type of visual paints. Stock to the bone, non-ricer style.

Anyway, I've been having a laugh roaring past Blacklist 15 to 12 in a bone stock Fiat Punto. I then decided to switch to a Lancer Evo, to keep ahead of the police. When I beat Earl, number 9 on the Blacklist, I bought another new car, the Subaru WRX STi (My favorite car). I just beat Jewels with it as we speak, and i'll start with Kaze after I make this post.

Some numbers:

Number of cars owned so far: 10
Own cars: 3 (Punto, Lancer Evo, Impreza WRX STi)
Blacklist cars owned: 7 (Sonny's Golf, Taz's IS 300, Vic's Supra, Izzy's RX-8, Baron's Cayman, Earl's Lancer Evo and Jewels's Mustang GT)
Number of cars used: 3 (Only the stock cars)
Cash right now: 200,500
Times busted: 0
Highest heat level: 4
Longest Chase: 19:38.88
Highest bounty in one Chase: 418.670
Pursuits evaded: 20
Total Bounty: 1,820,320

Alright, that's all of it. If you want some more info on this, please post below. I'll do updates with my progress. My final plan will be to use my stock Punto against Razor.
#2odnomre(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 2:28:35 PM
I just got through no. 5 on the blacklist. I'm still using my stock Impreza WRX STi. Not much has changed besides that. Managed to get Ming's Lamborghini Gallardo. Currentely have 586.000 cash and 4,647,800 bounty to my name. Now it's time for JV's races.