NFS Most Wanted----2!!!!...nevermind

#1saluki933Posted 6/5/2012 10:53:21 AM
well just watched the E3 video and I am hugely disappointed, I guess Most Wanted 2 isn't going to happen.
#2DreadedZer0Posted 6/6/2012 5:28:35 PM
I know.

I was thinking "Finally a chance to go back to the good times".

What i got was "OMFG Michael Bay Supercars Slowmo OMG Needs MOAR Crashes ZOMG!!"

NFS Hot Pursuit was good because they didn't have anything for it to be compared to.

If they show a good car list and customization though, they could pull it off. Unlikely, but it might just happen.
---
When in doubt, destroy a Prius.
#3thugpassion187Posted 6/12/2012 4:53:42 AM
The reason it will never happen cause Most Wanted 2 is NFS Carbon. Same person and it was all about the BMW and Carbon was way better than Most Wanted online. Most Wanted was only good for the story mode.
---
360 gt: Thugpassion187-NFS Carbon xp177
#4DarkSlayer487Posted 7/6/2012 5:58:37 PM
thugpassion187 posted...
The reason it will never happen cause Most Wanted 2 is NFS Carbon. Same person and it was all about the BMW and Carbon was way better than Most Wanted online. Most Wanted was only good for the story mode.

lol? Troll post?

Most Wanted utterly blew Carbon away in EVERY aspect aside from its car list and how all the cars behaved differently ( I'm sorry, but a ****** Cobalt will NEVER keep up with the likes of a tuned Lamborghini or Porsche. Not unless you swap the entire engine + drivetrain and thats Forza's thing )
---
Daily Driver : 1988 Trans Am GTA. Those little Ricers are cute with the fartcan muffler.....but they get me back at the gas pump.