>>>If you have a question, read this first, version 2.5<<<

1. Boards
  2. Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack
  3. >>>If you have a question, read this first, version 2.5<<<
10 years ago#21
Thanks a lot for this FAQ. It answered a few of my questions.
10 years ago#22
Handy stuff, El Parro. Thanks much for answers to my questions before I even need to ask them. :)
---
QVIS CVSTODIET IPSOS CVSTODES
10 years ago#23
tag
---
Eventually you will all update! (2.5 PSP-Join the future)
10 years ago#24
Is the map pack really worth getting? Or is it a waste of greenbacks?
---
Punk is dead but emo killed itself.
10 years ago#25
Is the map pack really worth getting? Or is it a waste of greenbacks?

If you don't have XBL, but you still do a lot of multiplayer, or if you just like to collect anything Halo related, then it is very worth it.

But if you do have XBL (since all the maps in the map pack are now free DLC on Live), or if you do little or no multiplayer, then you ought to pass on the map pack.
---
10 years ago#26
For UPDATE the HALO 2 game I need the XBOX LIve???Because I don't have it and I don't know to use the multiplayer pack!
10 years ago#27
Did you even read the FAQ? I answered that in the very first question.

---
"The good news is that I saved a ton of money on my car insurance by fleeing from the scene of an accident." - furb
GT: YourTrueHero15
10 years ago#28
I read the FAQ but My problem is the start of halo because I have saved the expansion on HD but doesn't happen nothing.....Can you speak me when I do for start the halo expansion???
10 years ago#29
Once the content is copied to the HD, it is available under the list of multiplayer maps that you can play on.

---
"The good news is that I saved a ton of money on my car insurance by fleeing from the scene of an accident." - furb
GT: YourTrueHero15
10 years ago#30
I have copied the content to the HD but there aren't under the list of multiplayer maps.....WHY?????
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack
  3. >>>If you have a question, read this first, version 2.5<<<

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.