>>>If you have a question, read this first, version 2.5<<<

#41Zexion13Posted 4/12/2006 5:44:15 AMmessage detail
yeah.  before i tried to load the map pack, i started a new game so i would have a save.  my box is also modded if that has anything to do with it.
#42Warlord2003Posted 4/28/2006 3:33:01 PMmessage detail
I have a question.

Can you download the gameplay update and all the maps from XBL or can you ONLY download the maps?

Do you need the disk to get the gameplay update or can I get it on XBL?

Thanks
#43PappinAcePosted 4/30/2006 2:38:09 PMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#44Fire_FlyPosted 5/24/2006 6:56:07 AMmessage detail
Thanks for the topic. I downloaded the maps off LIVE so didn't get to see any of the special content on the disc. Now, thanks you you, I got to see the "Day at the Beach" vid, very cool. 
#45Dgenerationx7879Posted 6/21/2006 10:29:43 AMmessage detail
Is it possible to transfer the maps/upgrade from one Xbox to another without the map pack or going on Xbox Live? I downloaded mine from Xbox Live, but my friend doesn't even have Halo 2, so no point in buying the map pack. We do play link Halo 2 sometimes, but that is only when we have another copy of Halo 2 avaiable
---
Inferno: "Yes my queen "
Megatron: "I wish he wouldn't call me that..." Beast Wars
#46EL PARRoPosted 6/21/2006 6:18:57 PMmessage detail
No, you can't. You can only get the maps through XBL or the Map Pack disc.

---
If you want to be environmentally friendly, just kill every living thing you see! and bury it. - Sarge, Red vs. Blue
GT: YourTrueHero15
#47PappinAcePosted 6/21/2006 7:47:06 PMmessage detail
You can also read the damn updates.

---
I really don't think that song is meant to be taken seriously. I seriously doubt all Freddie enjoyed was riding a bicycle all day. -twitch5150
#48Dgenerationx7879Posted 6/21/2006 7:52:32 PMmessage detail
Except that the update doesn't say ANYTHING about transferring from one Xbox to another...

Learn to read questions...
---
#49PappinAcePosted 6/22/2006 1:27:04 PMmessage detail
Wow, how long did you search through the updates? Two minutes, before coming to the conclusion that it doesn't have your answer?

---
I really don't think that song is meant to be taken seriously. I seriously doubt all Freddie enjoyed was riding a bicycle all day. -twitch5150
#50Dgenerationx7879Posted 6/22/2006 5:07:23 PMmessage detail
Just looked through all the pages, and unless I missed it (sort of skimmed), I didn't see anything mentioning transferring Maps, only that the update for the game will work for online play. Just so you know, be transferring, I mean sort of like copying a save file, which I guess you can't do.

Feel free to point out where this was answered
---