Hect is my favorite in the game.

#1onepiecefan1Posted 4/28/2008 2:47:23 PM
Why couldn't she be one of the main cast? I could do without Alfina. Her battle pose rocks.
#2viperdragonPosted 4/29/2008 8:13:06 AM
yes she was better, but there was one thing i didn't like about hect, her counter attack doesn't knock them into the air like all the others, instead it just knocks them away from her
#3shivaPosted 4/30/2008 11:38:08 AM
^^ I assume you're referring to Criticals. In which case that's not true. Her Critical does knock enemies into the air, like everyone else's. You just need to cancel an enemy action with it, or use it after someone else's Critical/Combo.

---
"You can plainly see why I'm a Boss character, and not some thug" - Kanon
#4uhbyPosted 5/1/2008 6:42:13 AM
Viper is right that "Counter Skill" knocks foes in the air for all playable characters late in the game. But I never tried to equip the counter skill on Hect though so I'm not sure bout that one. Nice tid bit of information to test later though. Thanks.
#5shivaPosted 5/1/2008 7:32:07 AM
This is an ability provided by a skill book then, correct?

---
"You can plainly see why I'm a Boss character, and not some thug" - Kanon
#6LightOfJudgmentPosted 5/13/2008 4:59:08 PM
The only time a counterattack knocks an enemy in the air is if that character has an equip with "Warp Movement." Hect can't equip such items, so yes, her counterattack won't have such an effect.
---
Harken the angel's summon. The true path shall guide you, find peace in anihilation! Phantom Destruction!
#7Super Rodimus PrimePosted 5/17/2008 8:10:44 PM
The thing I don't understand is how Hect's VA could perform so well during the cut scenes but sound like she's never acted before when delivering her lines in battle.
---
I Lie! I Cheat! I Steal!- Eddie Guerrero
http://danceandstomp.net/forum/