It is worth?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grandia III
  3. It is worth?

User Info: Nazgulbr

Nazgulbr
8 years ago#1
Hmm i sawn a video and i was like, is this really good? What do you guys think? Its better than Breath of fire dragon quarter, or final fantasy?
I just cant think in nothing to put here -.-'

User Info: viperdragon

viperdragon
8 years ago#2
this game is rather easy, but still a ok game to play battles are fun i think, but the story not so good

Breath of fire dragon quarter, from what my friend said, good but you only get limited amount of game save.....big no no for a rpg i think

final fantasy? if your talking about FF12, great game, battles can be easy or hard if you pick on the wrong monster to attack.....(the T-Rex near the beggining of the first town lol)
also i just have to say, best battle in FF12 was with gilamesh :P

User Info: cheatermaster

cheatermaster
8 years ago#3
Well, people have issues with the story and the characters but they did love the battle system. Overall, I'd say it's a good game.

User Info: skinwalker_jax

skinwalker_jax
8 years ago#4
I really enjoy G3. I haven't played any of the previous titles and to be honest, I don't pay any attention to the story. I just skip it. I love the battle system and so far, after every cutscene someone in the party tells you where you need to head next, so the scenes aren't necessary. I usually play with the sound off while watching TV or a movie on the other set.
  1. Boards
  2. Grandia III
  3. It is worth?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived