Another special moves question?

#1rikku32Posted 3/23/2010 2:36:27 PM
How do I advance my Special moves from P S P to next or P S P R to next and so fourth?Do I have to keep using those moves to advance to the next one?Dahna's moves are all P S R P at special level 11.All of Alfina's current special moves are P S P R except for Comet spike P S P R P at special level 13.The other 2 player have all their moves but are slow advancing to the next ones.Also Yuki's special level is 14 & Ulf's special level is 14.Do i have to keep using those moves to move on to the next ones?My party is at level 51 & I just left Melc ruins.Thanks in advance.
#2shivaPosted 3/23/2010 3:57:38 PM
Yes, that's it. Just repeatedly use the moves you want to improve.

---
"You can plainly see why I'm a Boss character, and not some thug" - Kanon
#3rikku32(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2010 4:30:47 PM
Ok,thanks.Update level 52 all current players,Alfina P S P R P all current special moves,Dahna
P S P R P all current special moves.Yuki and Ulf ,not so good.I keep on using their moves but they just don't catch on.Maybe they will by level 60.Just plain dumb LOL.
#4rikku32(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2010 5:44:34 PM
Update---Still current level 52 all current characters, all current characters special moves are P S P R P except slow poke Ulf.His special moves are taking forever,all of his are P S P R.His special level is the highest at lev. 15 and yes I keep on using his special moves, but he just don't seem to catch on.LOL--I 'm just gonna go to Submania next to so what happens.Laters