Looks like Takeshi Miyaji died.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grandia III
  3. Looks like Takeshi Miyaji died.
5 years ago#1
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/08/01/miyaji_death/

Sadness. This may well be the last nail in the coffin of not getting another game in this series, I'm afraid.
This guy is not what he pretends to be. He's the Devil.
5 years ago#2
this sucks that probally just killed this series
5 years ago#3
yes I do not want a Grandia IV now. Won't be same without him. Rip Takeshi, Rip Grandia series
Fighting games look forward to: Tekken Tag 2, KOF XIII
Cross-over games are nothing more than diluted junk for tasteless fans
5 years ago#4
Worst news I've read today.
"You're turning into a real human being. You're beginning to confuse generosity with stupidity." Odd to Aelita (Code Lyoko)
5 years ago#5
I did not expect much from another Grandia.. also merging with square enix was not good for the series.

I salute Grandia 1 tho.
5 years ago#6
He hasn't been involved in extreme or 3 if I'm correct. Also it's developed by game arts. Square and enix are less than involved in the development.
5 years ago#7
Doru_Dinn posted...
He hasn't been involved in extreme or 3 if I'm correct. Also it's developed by game arts. Square and enix are less than involved in the development.

No surprise there. While I didn't hate Xtreme, I know most people did due to the lack of character unity and weak plot, and 3 was a joke. There's no way either of those games could have come from Miyaji's creative mind anyway.
"You're turning into a real human being. You're beginning to confuse generosity with stupidity." Odd to Aelita (Code Lyoko)
5 years ago#8
this sucks
  1. Boards
  2. Grandia III
  3. Looks like Takeshi Miyaji died.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived