An outlandish, ridiculous, incredible, yet entirely true claim...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grandia III
  3. An outlandish, ridiculous, incredible, yet entirely true claim...

User Info: LightOfJudgment

LightOfJudgment
5 years ago#1
I once beat the Melc Crystal boss without taking any damage. Battle was years ago, but I remember being at a high level (high 40s), using Seiba's orb, and doing a combo that did about 26k total damage once.

Wish I still had the game so I could attempt to reproduce it on camera.
Living and breathing derivatives and integrals since...Fall 2009.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/Zerus/fail2-12.jpg

User Info: MelficeSeph2

MelficeSeph2
5 years ago#2
I have done some ridiculous things in this game also. Although I really can't remember most of it.
Words are meaningless now. Dance with me, brother!-Melfice

User Info: RED_ODA

RED_ODA
5 years ago#3
I almost finished Violetta in one combo in the last time I fought her...Or did I finished it on one combo? Can't remember well, long time since I did it.
---
My youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/RED0ODA

User Info: shiva

shiva
5 years ago#4
Not surprised.

1) I know you from the Vesperia board, and well enough to know you're one of those players that knows the ins and outs of a battle system. And

2) Unama's Orb is so broken. I used it during the final boss. I had crap characters, crap set up equipment, zero optimization, and I did more than half his health just spamming the most powerful attacks with lv 45ish characters.
Now you'll REALLY be able to see why I am a Boss character, and not some thug!" - Kanon, after learning of Guardian Heroes for XBLA
  1. Boards
  2. Grandia III
  3. An outlandish, ridiculous, incredible, yet entirely true claim...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived