i missed some stuff...

#1nibelungmalestiPosted 2/10/2012 10:01:50 PM
Okay so I missed getting warp boots and chaos flail...I'm not to concerned about the flail but are warp boots a one of a kind item +20 initiative and warp movement...I already have the ninja shoes on everyone...is there another warp boot somewhere?
---
>The arcana is the means by which all is revealed< All hail Cthulhux(
#2AlltraPosted 2/11/2012 11:00:58 AM
Forgive me, as it's been a really long time since I've played, but don't Mimics drop them? I can't remember if they respawn or not though, but I do remember there being quite a lot of them.
---
My interpretation of reality is different than yours.
#3LonelyRonsoPosted 2/11/2012 4:36:29 PM
Yeah, Mimics drop Warp Boots. Mimics DO respawn, and they're found in the Melc Ruins (Ruins Of Melc? Unama's Domain? Flying Castle? Time-Space Curvature Of Freedom? I don't remember the name, but I'm pretty sure it's Melc Ruins.)

That's the best shoe for Alfina, Yuki and Ulf. Dahna can use the item dropped by the Big Minotaur thing (+30 INI) because she never freaking moves.
---
"Just Ignore them."
- Rikku, FFX
#4nibelungmalesti(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2012 8:10:38 PM
Hey thanks for the help...I already had 2 warp boots went to melc and was going for my 3rd and 4th...I got my 3rd and the mimic would respawn...so I left by plane and came back thinking it would be their but no dice...oh well got those heels for dahna anyhow like you said she doesn't move and its +30 initiative:D
---
>The arcana is the means by which all is revealed< All hail Cthulhux(
#5Luigi_FirePosted 3/1/2012 8:41:16 PM
You guys should try out using ninja slippers or the warp boots on Dahna. Equip the skills Counter and Perception, boost them to the max and watch the magic happen. You might be surprised.
More topics from this board...
Leveling up magic.DustyMcPants29/5 7:25PM