skill question

#1FridgedMoonPosted 4/10/2012 3:00:46 PM
If I put revenge and counter on the same character does one get priority over the other or do the both have the chance to activate (I'm pretty sure they can not occur simultaneously) or will I try to revenge and id it doesn't activate will I normal counter and also how would jolt counter effect this? I hope someone is still on these boards to answer because google and the various faqs didn't seem to have an answer. Thanks in advance I don't have the skills yet so I can't even test it since I don't have that file anymore and am still gambling my face off after alonzo gives you 1 medal.
#2RED_ODAPosted 4/11/2012 4:07:30 PM
1 - Counter = Character unleash a single hit attack after evading one enemy attack, only activate after evading an attack. Note that normal attacks and some spells such as Burn an Zap can be evaded. The rate for counter to activate after evading vary based on the level of the Tech skill, 30% on level 0 (no skill Tech bonus), 50% at level 1, 70% at level 2 and 100% at max level.

If the character is equipped with a footwear that provides warp movement the counter will launch the enemy to air, unless the enemy is to heavy.

I couldn't find the exact effect of the skill Jolt Counter. I'll try to find out what it does.

2 - Revenge = Counter special attacks. As you may know special attacks cannot be evaded, so the skill have chance to activate after the character takes special attack damage and the character will use his/her first special move on the list when this skill is activated.

The rate of this happening depends on the level of the Body skill, 10% on level 0 (no skill Tech bonus), 15% at level 1, 20% at level 2 and 25% at max level. Note that this skill can be canceled by enemy's Auto-Cancel skill.
---
---
My youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/RED0ODA
#3FridgedMoon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 4:35:15 PM
k thanks i didn't know you had to evade for normal counter and i didn't know revenge only applied to special attacks.
#4RED_ODAPosted 4/27/2012 1:29:43 PM
Jolt counter seems to increase the damage dealt by counter attacks, it needs further tests.
---
---
My youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/RED0ODA