Quick questions!

#1DarkCharly27Posted 9/5/2012 12:21:30 AM
I don't have this game YET, but I will SOON. I have 3 questions!

1: Is there a point of no return?

2: Does the world map trap you in the final dungeon like G2?

3: Whats the drop rate for Seeds?
---
"its a video game not a book! if you want a real story, then go read a book"
#2RED_ODAPosted 9/5/2012 1:25:12 PM
Despite of people saying bad thing about this game, I enjoyed it so much.

1 - I didn't understood this question. There are some places that you cannot go back, Verse Realm is one of them. There are misseable items, so make sure that you get these.

2 - Nope. You can return to most of the places you've visited until before the final boss battle.

3 - Enemies can drop up to four items. Common, rare, very rare, extremely rare.

Commom drop rate = 256/256
Rare drop rate = 96/256
Very rare drop rate = 32/256
Extremely rate drop rate = 1/256, that's less than 0.50% fortunately you can increase drop rate.

Finish the enemy with a aerial combo or finish the enemy with Yuki equipped with Heaven Sword;

Commom drop rate = 256/256
Rare drop rate = 176/256
Very rare drop rate = 96/256
Extremely rate drop rate = 25/256

Finish the enemy with Yuki's Aerial combo (Swallow Slash) and with the Heaven Blade equipped;

Commom drop rate = don't drop
Rare drop rate = 256/256
Very rare drop rate = 192/256
Extremely rate drop rate = 56/256

Now, seeds that early monsters drops are located in the extremely rare slot, but seeds dropped by the last dungeon enemies are located in the very rare slot being easier to get.

It took me about 200 hours to max out all four characters using Heaven Blade method without aerial combo.

Note that you need to equip a maxed out Legendary Thief skill in order to get 100% drop rate for item, otherwise enemies most likely drop money.

Have a nice play.

---
---
---
My youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/RED0ODA
#3DarkCharly27(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2012 2:04:32 PM
AH! okay thanks! By point of no return I was kinda vague. One a kind dungeon sounds more like what I ment. Thanks DooD
---
#4RED_ODAPosted 9/7/2012 4:41:45 PM
Once you finish the events in Surmania, it will turn into Surmania Ruins and you will never be allowed to get at Sumarnia. Some enemies and chests in Sumarnia hold some very good and misseable items such as Yuki's Maken Galcion sword and Elena's Diviner's Staff, be aware of that.

---
---
---
#5DarkCharly27(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2012 5:59:55 PM
RED_ODA posted...
Once you finish the events in Surmania, it will turn into Surmania Ruins and you will never be allowed to get at Sumarnia. Some enemies and chests in Sumarnia hold some very good and misseable items such as Yuki's Maken Galcion sword and Elena's Diviner's Staff, be aware of that.

---
---

Are these items drop rate of chests? I already got the hang of making item lists after ff9 and ff4.
---
#6RED_ODAPosted 9/9/2012 4:49:42 PM
Are these items drop rate of chests? I already got the hang of making item lists after ff9 and ff4.

Yuki's Sword is dropped by a enemy. The staff I think is in one of the chests in this area, I don't recall it very well.

---
---
---
#7DarkCharly27(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2012 4:00:26 PM
DarkCharly27 posted...
RED_ODA posted...

---
---

I typed of instead of or? FAIL...
---