I just started this game (Possible Spoilers)

#1Yuine1000Posted 6/7/2013 8:28:26 PM
This is actually my first time playing as well, I just now started it. I'll post my comments and where I'm at in the game. I'll beat it to the end. It's actually fun. The battle system is cool.
---
Pre-ordered; Halo 4, Resident Evil 6, Luigi's Mansion DM Pikman 3, God of War Ascension, Tomb Raider, Sly 4
www.youtube.com/user/AdorableYoshi3124 Check me out
#2Yuine1000(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2013 11:50:50 PM
Even though I said "SPOILERS," in the topic, I'll say it again. SPOILER ALERT.

I stopped tonight at the Sabatar Coast - Bluffs.

I actually had fun beating up the first boss of the game, haha. It took a while, I lost a party member or two. Thankfully I bought some revive items to be safe. Cause I wasn't paying attention to his "Iron Fist," moves. All an all, good game so far even though I'm still in the beginning.
---
Pre-ordered; Halo 4, Resident Evil 6, Luigi's Mansion DM Pikman 3, God of War Ascension, Tomb Raider, Sly 4
#3Yuine1000(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 5:33:19 PM
Taking a break now for dinner, but I'll play a little more tonight. (SPOILERS)

I just escaped Arcriff Temple and headed back to the the forest area. So far, I think it's a great game. I've been fighting everything in my path, including the Goats. Sorry goats. But, they do drop quite a bit of money, and if lucky there rare drop which sells for 1,000 each.
---
#4Yuine1000(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 9:03:30 PM(edited)
Alright, this'll be it for tonight. More SPOILERS AHEAD.

Well, I had to get another Lem Fruit and make my way back to Mendi. We got another airplane, again. XD
Next, I flew back to Sabatar Beach and got that Healing Ring "Red," spoke of in the other topic. Thanks for the tip. Which I gave to Alfina sense she's the main healer/caster for the party. After that, I went to Dragon Valley where I stopped for the night.

What a great experience this game is, I haven't played 2, but I have played one. Number 1 was like a maze in some dungeons. And another thing I find that I liked is the MP instead of limited uses for certain level magic.

The Skill's in this game are pretty good as well. I haven't gotten the good ones I'm sure.
---
#5RED_ODAPosted 6/10/2013 9:24:18 AM
People talk too much about the storyline being horrible, I don't think so, besides Grandia battle system is by far the best RPG system in my opinion.
---
---
My youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/RED0ODA
#6Yuine1000(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 10:32:53 AM
I actually like the story. It's pretty cool so far. Alright here I am as of now, going to get ready for work. I have the battle music playing in the background.

I just beat Dragon Valley. I sure did get a lot of money there. Just finished the Desert Camp events and got Dahna in my party. I started fusing some eggs to make powerful ones. I also got a Life Up from one of my eggs so I gave that to Alfina.

Also, this guy by the gate says. "Don't got South, the Desert Lord is there." I went South and there was no path.

Clocked in at 15:13 for gameplay time.
---
#7Yuine1000(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 10:24:13 AM
Today, I did the Desert Camp Ruins/Earth Shrine and killed the boss, which took a long time, but thankfully. I had some attack all spells on Danha since she has the highest magic so far and MP, but not by much.

That was an epic fight though. They got all my party members in the red as well. XD But I managed to keep everyone healthy after a feel party members died.

Time Clocked in: 17 hours 27 mins
---
#8RED_ODAPosted 6/12/2013 8:10:04 PM
If you go back to Sabatar Beach and go to the chest where you've meet Alonso and check it, you'll get the Healing Ring accessory.

If you go back to Dragon Valley in the place where the boat was docked you can get the Queen Heels, a woman footgear with +15 INI.
---
---
My youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/RED0ODA
#9Yuine1000(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 8:20:55 PM
I have gotten the Healing Ring unless there's another one in the same spot.

And I'll get that queens heel then. Thanks for the tip. I'm loving the game so far. Playing more tomorrow. So there's no Desert Lord then in the Desert? Or was it in the Ruins with those 4 big guardians guarding the Treasure chest?
---
#10Yuine1000(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 10:09:42 AM
Haven't had a chance to play more of this yet. Will continue soon.
---