I just started this game (Possible Spoilers)

#11RED_ODAPosted 6/17/2013 2:06:17 AM
Yuine1000(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 8:20:55 PM

I have gotten the Healing Ring unless there's another one in the same spot.

And I'll get that queens heel then. Thanks for the tip. I'm loving the game so far. Playing more tomorrow. So there's no Desert Lord then in the Desert? Or was it in the Ruins with those 4 big guardians guarding the Treasure chest?

Yes, the Desert Lord is in the Western part of the desert. I recommend at least level 27 for a sure victory, equip accessories that protect against confusion because of Howlnado.
---
---
My youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/RED0ODA
#12Yuine1000(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 9:29:51 PM
Thanks for the info Red. Will start up again Thursday night, been preparing for stuff. So, I haven't been playing to much.

So, as you enter the desert it's on the West coast. Thanks again for the Info. It has worked wonders.
---
Pre-ordered; Halo 4, Resident Evil 6, Luigi's Mansion DM Pikman 3, God of War Ascension, Tomb Raider, Sly 4
www.youtube.com/user/AdorableYoshi3124 Check me out
#13RED_ODAPosted 6/18/2013 9:43:22 AM
I forgot to mention, but the Desert and the Desert ruins is the best way to farm low level eggs. You can combine them to make powerful Ether Eggs which are the best eggs in the game and you can extract their spells and sell it for massive amount of money.
---
---
My youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/RED0ODA
#14Yuine1000(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 10:53:37 AM
I didn't for much but I did make it tp disc 2 great game so far. I'm glad I started this one.
---
Pre-ordered; Halo 4, Resident Evil 6, Luigi's Mansion DM Pikman 3, God of War Ascension, Tomb Raider, Sly 4
#15VyseLegendairePosted 6/28/2013 12:39:13 AM
It's a really fun game, you can do alot with the battle system, and enjoy the nice scenery in most of the areas. As for the plot, my description would be....'what plot?' The game is very light on plot, its not enough emphasis to even develop into a major part of the game.
---
"Why the hell would the director decide to use the sounds of happy children if we were supposed to interpret that humanity had been destroyed?"
#16UltimaCrystalPosted 6/30/2013 1:32:18 AM(edited)
I just started this today and it is good to see that some others are still playing it. Though I am sad to see a lot of people saying how lacking the plot is, I really enjoyed Grandia 1 and 2 and was hoping the story would be similar, ah well atleast the battle system is fun!

Edit: I had just beaten Shadow heart 3 today and didn't really enjoy the plot in it, especially compared to the other titles but it was fun.

---
PSN:UltimaWolf25 Watching: Valvrave the Liberator.
Currently playing: Legend of Heroes TiS, Ni no Kuni, Persona 4 Golden, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory.
#17Yuine1000(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 8:07:11 AM
My favorite is Shadow Hearts 2 Covenant. But yeah, this game is pretty good in my standards. Glad your enjoying it too. I like fighting eveything in my path as well. Well, I dodged some before cause they were annoying when you have to make your way back to places.
---
#18Akabane01Posted 7/2/2013 10:24:08 AM
Gonna start it now, just finished 2 yesterday, never played this one, lets see if its story his that bad as some ppl paint it.
#19Yuine1000(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 10:41:54 AM
It's not that bad. Hope you enjoy it though or at least the other things that the game has to offer.
---
#20Akabane01Posted 7/5/2013 9:40:01 AM
Jesus Christ the Miranda bs just took all my will to continue this game... she had one of the best lines in a move i have ever seen, and was the MOTHER of the main charc FFS >_>.