what did u guys do with the dark seal?spoiler

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fable II
  3. what did u guys do with the dark seal?spoiler

User Info: tizzyraw

tizzyraw
8 years ago#1
Did u keep it or did u give it to the young lady be side u?

User Info: sheridanmoviegu

sheridanmoviegu
8 years ago#2
I liked my looks. She got old. I felt kind of bad but...that's what you get for reading out of strange books, girl.
If HK-47 and GLaDOS had a child, the awesome character they create would cause the video game world to explode. Join the Revengers! (board#: 587986)

User Info: Unchainedterror

Unchainedterror
8 years ago#3

I would have given it to the girl, but I misunderstood the question and screwed up.

Me: Wait.....what do I do?

*gets real old with weird eyes.*

Fail

User Info: Mr Penguin 007

Mr Penguin 007
8 years ago#4
What are the consequences for giving the Dark Seal yourself?
Do you get older? If so, how old?
Do you get scars? If so, how many?
"He's a bear, dammit! Buster Brown and his Hairy Hollyknockers! Have you ever tried to bring one down?" - Phil Ken Sebben

User Info: WarpedGamer

WarpedGamer
8 years ago#5
You get old, and you get red eyes.
If you want my artillery gun, just ask, don't lob a grenade at my back, because I'll come back with a tank.
- Holygamer

User Info: soultaker9639

soultaker9639
8 years ago#6
I wanted to glowing red eyes... so I kept the seal. I looked pretty cool, plus the dyes and clothes made it impossible to see that I was old. The weird thing is when I went back to Reaver my eyes turned back to normal O.o But it's cool, there are ways to get rid of the negative effects of that quest.

User Info: insaneguy75

insaneguy75
8 years ago#7
^You go maximum age, and I believe you also lose all of your attractiveness.

That's why I went with giving it to her- screw random people, I LIKE my youthful demonic looks!
Seriously, I was just playing CoD4 and accidentally the whole thing.
The WHOLE thing!!!!!!! -Juuphin

User Info: Achronos117

Achronos117
8 years ago#8
I did the same as the guy above me. So while I stood there, refusing to give up the seal, believing i would retain my youth, laughing manically, the joke was on me. Oh well, it didnt really change anything, I dyed my hair from grey to brown, then when i took the brown away to change the color, my hair reverted back to being blonde (Im 100% good and 100% pure) and when I got a new tattoo all of my "oldness" went away.
Quick, to the Hinden-Peter!

User Info: SHadowclaw_1

SHadowclaw_1
8 years ago#9
My hair turned white, but I got cool glowing red eyes. So I dyed my hair black and went on with my life.

User Info: XxpotatoesxX

XxpotatoesxX
8 years ago#10
I was thinking "why shouldn't I give it to her shes just going to fall down this endless hole anyway"
  1. Boards
  2. Fable II
  3. what did u guys do with the dark seal?spoiler

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived