Where do you buy the hooker clothes? Sexy lady clothes?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fable II
  3. Where do you buy the hooker clothes? Sexy lady clothes?

User Info: Durron

Durron
8 years ago#1
Can't seem to find it anywhere
"Durron shows up on various boards for new and highly anticipated games and brings up valid points but comes off as a troll in his delivery." -SEAdude

User Info: heroscape1023

heroscape1023
8 years ago#2
bump
"Oh, everything's too *** expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy."

User Info: IronPunisher

IronPunisher
8 years ago#3
Bloodstone's the only place i found the tart skirt and hat...haven't seen the top...maybe it's just the corset...
"If I owned this place and Hell. I'd rent this place out, and live in Hell." - Toombs

User Info: MisguidedPirate

MisguidedPirate
8 years ago#4
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: Chacronic

Chacronic
8 years ago#5
Bloodstone has the top as well, might have to come back at a later time for you to get it tough.
Natrl, 100% Natural born gamer.
SSBB FC: 3694-9709-1718; MKW FC: 1977-0590-1455

User Info: MisguidedPirate

MisguidedPirate
8 years ago#6
No, the Bloodstone tailor'll have a tart shirt or whatever it's called at some point. Though it may aswell be a corset, the only major difference is a rose on the front.

User Info: Manaka-kun

Manaka-kun
8 years ago#7
The Bloodstone tailor has the Tart Bodice, Tart Skirt and Lover's Plume, which is the whole costume.

I also found all three, along with the crop-top/corset/thigh boots outfit on a travelling Clothing merchant.
GT: xSelryamx

User Info: xXseanconneryXx

xXseanconneryXx
8 years ago#8
I saw a traveling merchant in brightwood with some hooker clothes.

User Info: Durron

Durron
8 years ago#9
4 xboxs ive played fable 2 on, none of them loaded in 12 seconds

all were 25-40
"Durron shows up on various boards for new and highly anticipated games and brings up valid points but comes off as a troll in his delivery." -SEAdude
  1. Boards
  2. Fable II
  3. Where do you buy the hooker clothes? Sexy lady clothes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived