where do i buy giles farm?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fable II
  3. where do i buy giles farm?

User Info: wsoprocks

wsoprocks
8 years ago#1
where do i buy giles farm? i looked at brightwood for over an hour and i still cant find the "for sale" sign...

User Info: _Shuyin_

_Shuyin_
8 years ago#2
right next to the door, after completeing his quest to find his son a wife - or if he's dead.
Just don't pull a Lionhart and shove your fingers in your ears and go " no no no no no not true" when you hear something you don't like. - OnslaughtX

User Info: zherok

zherok
8 years ago#3
Did you kill him? I don't think it's purchasable then. It goes up for sale after a quest you get later, Blind Date, after having helped him against the bandits, and the post-crucible event.
If a yellow monkey gives you a present, is it a red monkey? - Engrish quote

User Info: wsoprocks

wsoprocks
8 years ago#4
i killed the dude... i found the key in his grave. but i still want to buy it so i can get real estate achievement

zherok
8 years ago#5
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

zherok
8 years ago#6
I'm not sure of the numbers but I don't think the farm is a requirement. Fairfax Castle I suspect is because of it's sheer cost relative to the number of other buildings you can own, but the farm probably isn't enough to be essential in order to make it over 2.5m in real estate.
If a yellow monkey gives you a present, is it a red monkey? - Engrish quote

User Info: FujibayashiSuzu

FujibayashiSuzu
8 years ago#7
You can't buy his farm if you killed Giles. After all if he died who is there to sell it to you?

User Info: Vulguur

Vulguur
8 years ago#8
Can u buy the farm after u kill him for the bandits?
  1. Boards
  2. Fable II
  3. where do i buy giles farm?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived