Why won't Bartender job open up?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fable II
  3. Why won't Bartender job open up?
8 years ago#1
I am currently pursuing the first "Hero" in Oakfield, and not yet taken a job to give you some reference. I have been offered the blacksmith and wood cutter jobs, but want the bartender job. I have waited and waited, but no luck.

Is there something I have to do to trigger the availability of bartender jobs? This would make sense considering the wood cutter jobs only became available after I arrived in Oakfield. Do you have to take another job first? Just want the bartender job to be my first if possible.
Gamertag : TIDE OF CRIMSON
Left 4 Dead - Gears of War 2 - Fable 2 - Mercenaries 2 - Portal Still Alive - Quantum of Solace
8 years ago#2
Try bowesrtone market bartender :) i recommend starting a new job and waiting for the oakville bartender to open!

if u need money: exit fable, sign out of live, go on xbox settings, then date and time, then change the year to 2025 (or wahever), go on fable and u have much money~ (i forgot: u must own some stores) any store works!
8 years ago#3
Unless you want to take all the fun from the game, avoid using glitches. Bartender appeared for me during the "Hero of Will" quest.
'Ere we go!
  1. Boards
  2. Fable II
  3. Why won't Bartender job open up?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived