Why won't Bartender job open up?

#1DmbcrimsonPosted 11/29/2008 8:01:43 AM
I am currently pursuing the first "Hero" in Oakfield, and not yet taken a job to give you some reference. I have been offered the blacksmith and wood cutter jobs, but want the bartender job. I have waited and waited, but no luck.

Is there something I have to do to trigger the availability of bartender jobs? This would make sense considering the wood cutter jobs only became available after I arrived in Oakfield. Do you have to take another job first? Just want the bartender job to be my first if possible.
---
Gamertag : TIDE OF CRIMSON
Left 4 Dead - Gears of War 2 - Fable 2 - Mercenaries 2 - Portal Still Alive - Quantum of Solace
#2bamblamPosted 11/29/2008 9:09:53 AM
Try bowesrtone market bartender :) i recommend starting a new job and waiting for the oakville bartender to open!

if u need money: exit fable, sign out of live, go on xbox settings, then date and time, then change the year to 2025 (or wahever), go on fable and u have much money~ (i forgot: u must own some stores) any store works!
#3Ork_HeroPosted 11/29/2008 9:12:44 AM
Unless you want to take all the fun from the game, avoid using glitches. Bartender appeared for me during the "Hero of Will" quest.
---
'Ere we go!