Plotting a Doll chain or wave.

#1smccreaPosted 4/7/2012 6:16:59 AM
Seeing all these posts about needing or trading the dolls, I need them all too. I was struck with inspiration, why not just keep passing the same set around. Here's how I'm thinking it should go. First person who has all the dolls and doesn't mind giving them away, looks in this thread find the next person, say for instance me, adds me to his Xbox live, gives them to me, I then come look who's next, then I add them to my list and give them the dolls. Next person follows suit until we get to the end of the list. Anybody up for it and anybody willing to start that has extras of all the dolls. And if anybody doesn't follow through or breaks the wave before its over may the fleas of a thousand mangy camels infest your pubic region.

So what do y'all think?
#2Ace_McCloud_Posted 4/7/2012 8:03:00 AM
Had this idea a few weeks ago, I just figured it wouldn't be that successful with the lack of activity on the board. But I'm willing to get it started if you'd like. I'll supply the hero dolls to you and hopefully get this train moving. And if any hiccups occur, I can always throw another set of dolls to the next person in line.

I'll need your gamertag to get this rolling though.

**Also, if any collectors would like a full set of hero dolls to keep, feel free to shoot me a private message. I have an inexhaustible supply.
---
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
#3Unpopular1Posted 4/7/2012 8:20:43 AM
Oh I'd be interested too! My GT: TotyToe Thanks!
---
Insert laugh here:
#4smccrea(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2012 8:40:15 AM
Gt is scurvydog, won't be on til 10pm eastern tonight or Monday . I'll send them to who is next
#5smccrea(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2012 8:48:05 AM
I just sent you a request unpopular1
#6kbarry08Posted 4/7/2012 6:19:07 PM
my gt is lordrex172.

whoever receives the dolls from scurvydog sends them to me, and then i will forward to the next person.
#7kbarry08Posted 4/7/2012 7:47:21 PM
i now have the dolls and i am sending them to unpopular1.
#868685Posted 4/7/2012 9:42:02 PM
I'm in!!!! This is fantastic!

GT: Radical Steve
#968685Posted 4/7/2012 9:52:24 PM
I'll take the dolls from whomever and pass them on. I'm getting GameFaqs names and Gamertag mixed up. Who has them right now? Unpopular1/TotyToe?

Also: Does anyone have the Completionist achievement? I don't have the feign attack expression, so if anyone has the book, or can let me see them do the expressions, I'd appreciate it very much!
#10smccrea(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2012 3:23:59 AM
I found deign attack in the bookstore on the bottom shelves after I bought it, I'm having the same problem with seduce not showing up.