Hobbe shoes - HELP!

#1rubyzjourneyPosted 4/24/2012 12:47:32 AM
Hi Fablers!

I did something awful, because I needed money to buy the Brightwood Tower, I err...sold my Hobbe shoes (but not the suit!) I don't know what to do. I have probably pounced on every clothing trader I can think of but none of them have the shoes!! What oh what do I do?!? Without the shoes I can't get the dye and without all 10 dyes I can't get the achievement. Many kind souls have tried to gift the shoes and the dye to me but it shows them as un-tradable items.

I desperately need help! I'm running out of ideas. Whoever asks me to play the game all over again, I request that you wash your mouth and hands with soap. lol. I don't want to play the game all over again. I don't think I could emotionally handle blowing a fluffy bunny to pieces or beheading those awful gargoyles! again.

Ruby
#2Unpopular1Posted 4/24/2012 3:51:25 AM
I second that request for help! lol! I need the achievement too! If only the colosseum didn't go so glitchy in co-op we could try again to get the Strawberry Blonde in my game. Argh! so annoying!!
---
Insert laugh here:
#3Wren28Posted 4/24/2012 5:07:26 AM

Short of seeing someone else get the achievement, I don't really think there is anything else you can do. 

And even if you do start a whole new game, you needn't do so until you've finished this one with all the gargoyles killed and all your other achievements gained. You don't have to kill the gargoyles or bunnies in a second playthrough by any means. You do have the option to have more than one save in Fable II so you can always go back to the current Sparrow you are playing.

#4rubyzjourney(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2012 8:25:03 PM
Dang it!!! *sigh* I refuse to give up though! I'll find those shoes and the dye...or as I told Unpopular1 i'll DYE trying!. Those achievements are driving me insane!!!