Whirly's quote of the day:

#1WhirlyBird319Posted 2/15/2010 10:49:04 PM
Every so often, I'll post a quote here just for your amusement. Most of these quotes are ones I find amusing and most of them will probably be in game racing quotes from the racers. Character dialogue is one of the best things in this game. I planned on doing a faq for the dialogue, but it looks too hard. Instead, I'll post some random, funny quotes in here.
---
Detroit Red Wings: decent; Tigers: okay; Pistons: pathetic; Lions: terrible; Michigan Wolverines: just horrible :( That makes my life sad =(
#2WhirlyBird319(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2010 10:51:35 PM
Quote of the day:

"Don't fear the reaper, I need more cowbell, I DON'T HAVE A COWBELL!" - N. Gin whenever you hit him in a race. Most of the time, this quote is said early, but it can be random.
---
Detroit Red Wings: decent; Tigers: okay; Pistons: pathetic; Lions: terrible; Michigan Wolverines: just horrible :( That makes my life sad =(
#3WhirlyBird319(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2010 8:02:19 AM
You can feel free to comment in here as well with your favorite quotes if you'd like. If I made a mistake with a quote, you can correct me if you'd like.

Here's another one just for kicks: "Vehicular manslaughter?! I like the sound of that!" - Cortex.
---
#4WhirlyBird319(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2010 7:43:19 AM
"Mad scientist has the right-of-way, JERK!" - Cortex
---
#5WhirlyBird319(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2010 8:56:05 AM
"Oh you want some of this, huh boy?!" - Crunch
---
#6WhirlyBird319(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2010 12:07:28 PM
"Ze altitude, it's making me tingle. WOOO, TINGLE!" - Von Clutch.
---
#7WhirlyBird319(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2010 1:18:08 PM
"Damn sucka, you crazy!" - Crunch. That's right, he says damn if you hit him with your car in a race. Or at least it sounds like he says that.
---
#8WhirlyBird319(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2010 1:42:41 PM
"You really shouldn't have done that, SHMUCK!" - Coco
---
#9WhirlyBird319(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2010 9:33:00 AM
"They should take your license, BECAUSE YOU'RE STUPID!" - N. Gin.
---
#10WhirlyBird319(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2010 8:43:59 AM
"That's no way to treat a man on his way to church!" - Cortex.
---