Dark and High Elf Insults

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  3. Dark and High Elf Insults
7 years ago#1
I remember the elves used to call you swits and fetchers, but there was another insult and i dont remember what it was? Does anyone remember??
---
Peach!!!
"PAWWWAH OF TEH CROWNZ!"
7 years ago#2
They called me a Kraut once....don't know what that was about...
7 years ago#3
N'wah!!!
---
"WeweEWewweeEEe, see how stupid you sound?"
XBL GT : XTwistedTheoryX
7 years ago#4
YES!!! that's it thanks. They should make a youtube video with all of the insults.
THIS IS THE END FOR YOU S'WIT!
---
Peach!!!
"PAWWWAH OF TEH CROWNZ!"
7 years ago#5
I loved walking around in places, only to have some crazy Dark Elf lady jump at me and screech " You N'wah!"
---
Now Playing: Oblivion, Tales of Symphonia
7 years ago#6
I've never heard "N'wah", and I'm not sure about "Fetcher", from an elf at least, but I have hear elves say "Swit".

I think I've heard a couple of Imperials throw out fetcher as an insult.
---
XBL Gamertag: BloodWraith77
Becoming a mulatto Muslim in early '08.
7 years ago#7
That Dark elf in Chadenhall who was thrown out of his home and is now drunk "Ulrich! kick me out of MY home will you, you FETCHER!!!"

---
"Eric Bischoff! YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!!" Vince McMahon
7 years ago#8
Fetcher cracks me up every time I hear it.

---
I are Serious Cat
This is serious thread
7 years ago#9
some ho called my Nord a snowman
---
Taking requests!
7 years ago#10
iis a fetcher another word for a slave. Like when i think of someonee who fetches, i think of like a slave
---
Peach!!!
"PAWWWAH OF TEH CROWNZ!"
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  3. Dark and High Elf Insults

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived