how to get infinity gold

#1RatsInVoguePosted 1/26/2008 5:13:21 PM
I'm pretty sure you have to be a vampire for this to work....
if you want to become a vampire, join the assassins guild (if you kill a lot of people or have a big bounty, they will approach you.) and ask the vampire in there to make you a vampire.
when you are a vampire, go to the Arcane University and ask around to find instructions for the vampirism cure.
go to Skingrad, in the great hall and talk to the Count. He will ask you to get the cure for his wife.
i found this quest long and tedious, he sends you to a witch, and she sends you on some small jobs, and tells you the ingredients she needs, but once you get the ingredients for the witch, she will give you enough to cure yourself and the Count's wife.
when you give him the cure for her, she dies and he asks you to give him 24 hours to work things out. You will have to talk to his assistant to talk to him, (sometimes she never gets him to come so you may just need to look around his castle, you should find him in his quarters)
He will give you a reward of 500 gold. keep on asking him about the reward.
every time you press A he will give you 500 more gold.
this works for infinity, I got 300,000 gold at first, bought a house ect, and whenever i get low on cash i just go back to Skingrad, go to his quarters, and load back up on gold.

---
LS Rats-gamertag
#2NotrubamiPosted 1/26/2008 5:18:28 PM
I heard the Dell dude got arrested...
---
The healthiest attitude one can have is to question everything. Nothing should be beyond questioning. - Teh Nowhere Man
#3RatsInVogue(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2008 5:19:36 PM
what are you talking about?
---
LS Rats-gamertag
#4Shadow_Bass_XPosted 1/26/2008 5:19:49 PM
Very old.
---
Shadow
If something can go wrong, it will-Murphy's law.
#5bibfortuna25Posted 1/26/2008 5:20:12 PM
Everybody already knows about this glitch.

---
Xbox Live Gamertag: bibfortuna25
Please read the sticky before asking questions. It's there for a reason.
#6Spartan_VicePosted 1/26/2008 5:23:50 PM
what? the colonies have claimed independence and are calling themselves the United States of America? Absurd...
---
"Those guys are total noobs" - Dave From PP
SpellWarrior = Indecisive Bastard
#7ToujourspurPosted 1/26/2008 5:27:24 PM
Also, the update fixed it. Naughty update.
#8RatsInVogue(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2008 5:35:37 PM
oh yeah?
i never heard anyone post about this quest so i'll tell you about it..
there's this one beggar in the imperial city who if you have persuaded him 100
and give him 1000 coins (this takes a while but it's worth it) he will send you on a rumor quest to the black marsh. he will ask you to bring him back a magic root that only grows there.
but when you get it don't give it to him, instead go to the arcane university and talk to the people there about it. one of them will tell you about a ritual that you can do to obtain a dragon egg, if you break the egg with the root then you can get a dragon to ride...
---
LS Rats-gamertag
#9Spartan_VicePosted 1/26/2008 5:37:22 PM
oh yeah?
and give him 1000 coins (this takes a while but it's worth it) he will send you on a rumor quest to the black marsh. he will ask you to bring him back a magic root that only grows there.
but when you get it don't give it to him, instead go to the arcane university and talk to the people there about it. one of them will tell you about a ritual that you can do to obtain a dragon egg, if you break the egg with the root then you can get a dragon to ride...

I've heard of that quest, that's the one where that guy is doing that chick on the boat, and the chick is saying "I love you baby" and the guy's going "I love you too baby".
---
"Those guys are total noobs" - Dave From PP
SpellWarrior = Indecisive Bastard
#10Shadow_Bass_XPosted 1/26/2008 5:47:05 PM
oh yeah?

Pfft, I've done that one on all of my characters.
---
Shadow
If something can go wrong, it will-Murphy's law.