Ebony Shortsword which NPC/monster?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  3. Ebony Shortsword which NPC/monster?

User Info: Ichigo1995

Ichigo1995
8 years ago#1
Which monster/NPC drops shortswords? I am looking to get an ebony shortsword and i'm level 21 at the moment, I was doing thieves guild last quest and killed something that dropped an ebony shortsword but then on the way while running i jumped to get across something and i hit the ground, but i also went through it, so I had to reload but the ebony shortsword was not dropped again, any help?

User Info: Dreadwing15

Dreadwing15
8 years ago#2
I dont know. I've been looking for Ebony longs but I can't seem to be able to dupe them.
Hail to the Thief

Ichigo1995
8 years ago#3
Ebony longs are dropped by marauders and at level 21 you should definitely find one, but I'm still trying to find what drops an ebony shortsword, can anyone help?

Dreadwing15
8 years ago#4
I'm lvl30 and I have one but am unable to dupe them. Have you tryed vamps? I cant find Ebonyshorts at lvl21 either.
Hail to the Thief

Ichigo1995
8 years ago#5
Vampires?thats right, thats what it was! Thank you very much and what do you mean dupe? Well if you have Shivering Isles go to the Cheats section because there is a new way and they must be at 100% condition not repaired, sometimes for me, if i have two of them repaired or not, they manage to dupe.

User Info: pur3_0wn4ge

pur3_0wn4ge
8 years ago#6
Wow, over 3k hours of time logged on one character and i now just learn were to find the shorts, been finding enchanted shorts like mad but have never ran across an unenchanted one, thanks for the tip.
GT: SniperGod 436
There must have been major lag 2000 years ago, it took Jesus 3 days to respawn

Ichigo1995
8 years ago#7
Lol, this is my third playthrough because my 360 kept breaking =P So I'm bored i got xbox live now so hopefully ill be doing this for the last time, whos getting fable 2 btw? I'm pre ordering tomorrow to get free pub games.

Dreadwing15
8 years ago#8
Ummm.... you guys are serious right? I actually did something good? HOLY CRAP! HEY MA! IMA WINNER!
Hail to the Thief
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  3. Ebony Shortsword which NPC/monster?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived