The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Gray Fox quests *SPOILERS*

#1Lopur94Posted 7/17/2008 6:00:48 PM
Yo I've done the quest before and now on my other character i'm doing it. IS it possible to pickpocket the key of Fathis Aren before you start the quest and then just go to the tower entrance and enter? Has anyone tried it? The same ting about temple of Ancotar Moths. There's the exit, from the zone where the savila stone is. nearby the temple so can I just enter the back entrnce to the last zone? I'm too lazy to do all the dungeon crawling, just wanna get the gray cowl.
#2PowacleanPosted 7/17/2008 6:04:17 PM
you can't go back down the well for the Moth quest, but, I think you can steal the key for the other quest and enter through the front.
---
Screw you guys, I'm going home.
#3Lopur94(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2008 6:18:58 PM
"other quest" What other quest? Is it locked? Can i pickpocket the key of one of the Brothers?

#4deathsvisagePosted 7/17/2008 9:24:05 PM
the wells accesable from only inside
#5SmegbotPosted 7/18/2008 3:08:44 AM
If you only want the cowl, reverse pickpocket a bound helmet onto the Gray Fox, then hit him to get him to attack you and he'll equip it. Yield to him then pickpocket the cowl. It'll be stolen permanently because it isn't worth any gold so you can't fence it then buy it back.
---
elephants are better than coke, because it's fizzy, but then again, elephants do weigh a lot - Rabid__Turtle
#6Lopur94(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2008 9:20:06 AM
yea but i do want the money from the quests. Well I dont care about Ancotar moths much that one is pretty easy, i did it on my old char by sneaking all the way. they're blind lol. Anyway wat about the Arrow Extriction? can i pickpocket the key and get in through the front door?