oblivion adoring fan

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ember5060

Ember5060
8 years ago#1

BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA!

dont you just hate the adoring fan?

anyways, talk about adoring fan storys here

User Info: HoustonBoy98

HoustonBoy98
8 years ago#2
dive rock...i pushed...need anything else be said?
Peanut_thetroll: Never hail! the great peanut troll.
Me: What...an...idiot

User Info: MuteBard101

MuteBard101
8 years ago#3
I killed my fan. Then I realized that he didn't respawn yet. So I search for days for him until I remembered that I had killed him in one of the towers near by. And there he was, just standing there. So I ran up and punch him to death for making me search for him.

Ember5060
8 years ago#4

lulz, i have a story

k so me n adoring fan were at dive rock, and then i talked to him and selected "beat it kid, i dont need a fan" and then he just ran off of the cliff XD what a suicide

User Info: paradisemoose

paradisemoose
8 years ago#5
By why on Earth would you search for him in the first place, Bard? I'll take your word for it that you had your reasons. Anyhow, I pushed him off of Anvil lighthouse and he shot up through the floor and made my game freeze. Grrr.

User Info: NephilimRising

NephilimRising
8 years ago#6
You're all just pretending! I know each and every one of you has some small thread of sympathy for the little guy, hanging amongst your heartstrings!

Ember5060
8 years ago#7
bump

User Info: NephilimRising

NephilimRising
8 years ago#8
There's something attractive about that Adoring Fan picture that I can't quite perceive.

Ember5060
8 years ago#9

NephilimRising posted...
There's something attractive about that Adoring Fan picture that I can't quite perceive.

o_0

User Info: sonicqaz2

sonicqaz2
8 years ago#10
He got too close to the rock when I was learning Fingers of the Mountain. I didn't give him shock protection. I laughed. It ended. Then I was sad.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived