Canvas the Castle - Stuck at "gathering clues"

#1ClessBRPosted 3/6/2009 5:44:35 PM
In the quest "Canvas the Castle" in Chorrol, I got stuck in the part in which the quest pop-up states that I must "gather all the information I have gained" for talking to all the castle residents. However, no matter what I do or who I talk to, this quest doesn't advance.

Searching through the FAQs have been no help as well because I don't remember exactly what I have done in the last time I was on the quest, and they don't mention this particular pop-in.

So, does anyone also have been through this issue? Remembered how to solve it?

Thanks.
---
Light shines brighter as closer to death we dance
#2bish0p2004Posted 3/6/2009 6:24:40 PM
"SPOILERS"
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
1) There's a painting in the basements of the West Wing

2) Look in that one ladies (afro and green dress) jewelry box

3) Look for footprints on the dining room rug

Not sure about the order or if it even matters
#3MantikorePosted 3/6/2009 7:08:43 PM
ask the two suspects and the guard captain.

two of them will suggest its raining. one of them would say they were doing something outside on the night of the theft . get any ideas?

anyway, look in chanel's lectern, guard towers including the trap doors, and the dining room floor
---
bbs.zoklet.net
#4ClessBR(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2009 7:22:28 PM
The quest is pretty much done. I even got to the point to complete it, but then I tried reloading the save so I could not accuse Chanel. However, when I do that and after talking to the countess, the quest is still regarded as "current" and there is nothing for me to do. How can this be helped?
---
#5MantikorePosted 3/7/2009 7:55:45 PM
if you choose not to accuse chanel, and instead say neither did it, go talk to chanel again. she will start painting a new painting for you. after 3 weeks, youll get a notification that she has finished, and you can go and pick it up
---
bbs.zoklet.net
#6ClessBR(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2009 8:11:45 AM
I did get back to her room but... she was nowhere to be found. Strange, isn't it? Where could she be?
---
#7enjelsamaPosted 3/8/2009 11:25:47 AM
She goes to the inn to eat, and to tower to paint.
---
Yuffie67
Girl Gamer =3 Nya!
#8ClessBR(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2009 11:17:39 AM
Done it. Now all that remains is wait for three weeks to pass.

Many thanks.
---